PDA

View Full Version : French Kiss

JChristin
03-29-03, 09:02 PM
Folks from around the world are trying to find a valid solution that would apply to a dictator who hasn't demonstrated any goodwill towards the world stage of politicans who have called for him to disarm. There is only one solution.

There is no use of logic with a madman. Read history. It's been tried before. The only way to employ logic with bruts of this nature is to remove them from power. Dictators of this personality profile will allow the killing of their own people to insure they remain in power. To mark their place in the annals of history.

Notice was given, Notice was delivered. All reasonable and custormary protocols where given - and then many more. The great Saddam could of cared less. He continued to spit back in the face of the world. In essence, he was telling the world to "kiss his ***."

An appointment has been made to do exactly that. The United States Marine Corps will keep this appointment. And when it come times to kiss who's ***, hope Saddam doesn't have trouble getting down on his knees.

The prefer method of delivery of that kiss: French Kiss

semper fi,
jchristin

Barrio_rat
03-29-03, 09:05 PM
Around here, they call that "tossin' a salad"

Perhaps they'll just go for a rim job though....

Careful who you say that to, ya may end up with new wheels and tires...

SHOOTER1
03-29-03, 10:21 PM
Barrio_rat, if you understand that, you too must have went thru San Diego Boot,right?

JChristin
03-29-03, 10:32 PM
oh you hollywood half-bakes are all the same.

now those of us from the world reknown resort known only as Parris Island...

no hollywood glitter there, just rock solid, swap gatter Marine making.

Excuse me, gotta go, I'm heading for cover now.... ..... ....

semper fi
jchristin

Barndog
03-30-03, 12:19 AM
Could be that Rat and I both worked in Criminal Justice (coincidentally at prisons).

The parallel made with MCRD Hollywood is another issue.
Okay.

Rat......... it's "duck-n-cover" time. I'll take door right. (another fatal error on your part, ms christin - Rat and I also served at MAG-39. I at HML-267)

Semper Fidelis, To the Corps

Barrio_rat
03-30-03, 01:39 AM
I'm cool until the lights go out - then it's time to drop and scoot. LOL

Shooter... Just cuz I know about it, don't mean I participate. There's and old saying "know thy enemy" ;)

As to MAG-39 .. I used to be a Hamster then I became a Malcontent (they didn't like it when we used that term - dunno why) overall, good people and a good command. Only problem I ever had with it was the location. Unless, of course, we were heading over-seas.

Here ya go, Barndog.

Semper Fi!

Barrio_rat
03-30-03, 01:48 AM
For you, Barndog - the 'old' HML-267 Squadron patch.

I got these patches at:

http://www.bluejacket.com/usmc_aviation_unit_insignia_ma-mw.html

Barrio_rat
03-30-03, 01:50 AM
One more from MALS-39 (formerly known as H&MS-39).

Barrio_rat
03-30-03, 02:18 AM
Hamster.. H&MS (aka Headquaters and Maintenance Squadron) then they changed the squadron's designation and part of the mission making it a MALS (Marine Air Logistics Squadron).

Good try on the hamster bit - the only thing I do with little fuzzy critters is shoot 'em - all summer long.

As far as which Boot Camp is best or hardest... well, I only went through once and that was enough for me. If ya got experience at both - more power to ya. Only ones I know with that kind of experience are known as Drill Instructors and even then it would depend on when they were on the drill field, who they were with etc etc etc.

Then again, y'all had that maid service thing goin with the laundy... now that woulda been nice. Give a guy an extra couple hours on Sunday to get the gear together rather than scrubbin them cammies by hand... No wonder we had them sunglasses, had to clean and polish everything by hand - boy was it a shiny place... ;)

Barndog
03-30-03, 05:23 AM
Man..... all I could find was the HMLA-267 patch before.
That's my squadron, Baby Bro.
Yeah....... Hollywood. Right next to the airport, right next to the squids.... even the grass was spit shined.

I never got my sunglasses until I got out of the Corps tho............

Semper Fidelis - To the Corps

Barrio_rat
03-30-03, 02:18 PM
Yeah, Barndog.. I remember the airport, on them 3 - 5 mile runs, and the Drill Instructors yellin (as you got a face full of jet blast) "You see that plane? You know where they're goin? They're going home - but you're not! You're never leaving this place!" LOL Then they'd point at the squids sittin' around picking at the grass "See that? That's the Navy PT'in" LOL Fun fun fun

SHOOTER1
03-30-03, 06:47 PM
Originally posted by Barrio_rat
I'm cool until the lights go out - then it's time to drop and scoot. LOL

Shooter... Just cuz I know about it, don't mean I participate. There's and old saying "know thy enemy" ;)

As to MAG-39 .. I used to be a Hamster then I became a Malcontent (they didn't like it when we used that term - dunno why) overall, good people and a good command. Only problem I ever had with it was the location. Unless, of course, we were heading over-seas.

Here ya go, Barndog.

Semper Fi! Now Barrio_rat, I would never insinuate that of another Marine, less they were in the 4thLAAMB Bn. at 29 Stumps about 1963 or 64 ,just meant that it was commen language in Diego when I went thru ,dont hear it much except there and as you say Corrections or Prisons, worked Corrections for 7 years up here, glad im not there now.