PDA

View Full Version : To All

prmama
07-21-02, 11:50 AM
If anyone feels that I have been over the line let me know. I'm sorry to say that this is the lst time that any one will see me. I wish everyone the best and hope that everyone is in the best health ever. Never did I lie to anyone. Everything I've done here was all in fun and games.
I can here for some support from all. When my spirits were down some where here to help. But now I see that not everyone is what they seem to be.
I'm sorry to say that I'm not looking for penity nor am I looking for any one to help me in alway.
God Bless ya all
Semper Fi
Heather

SSgtOfMarines
07-21-02, 12:00 PM
What are you talking about? Did I miss something?

GarvinRay
07-21-02, 05:02 PM
Me too! What did I miss. I have seen nothing posted by you that I would consider "over the Line". Please reconsider and keep coming back.

prmama
07-21-02, 06:01 PM
But if anyone wants to say anything about please let me know. I'm not trying to be a B**** but if anyone has something to say to me just email me.
I'm not going out like that. Sorry about what happened but I don't give too S*** about what people or do. This sis is not going anywhere. I took care of problem and had a bad couple of days. Don't want to go into details about it. So don't ask.

Semper Fi
Heather

wrbones
07-21-02, 07:04 PM
I coulda told ya you weren't going anywhere. ;).

JAMarine
07-22-02, 09:51 AM
Not sure what's up but don't sweat the small stuff.

Relax

Set Back and Enjoy.

rich

mrbsox
07-22-02, 05:19 PM
We don't chat that much, but the only time running solves anything is if you are running AT the enemy, or TO a friend :D

Run my way any time you want !!!!!

Terry

Ploft
07-22-02, 11:39 PM
Heather don't let it get to you, Let me know if I can help. OLD ONE Ploft