PDA

View Full Version : Can you believe This.

Alphaonethree
09-14-07, 03:35 PM
I ran across this at a Web Site called 43 things. It looks as if this is a place for Marines that do not want to be Maries go to ***** and get advice on how to get out early. Please see below the artical.
www.43things .com/entries/view/1814133 — 5 months ago

i’ve been in the marine corps for 8 mos and its been hell i mean boot camp wasn’t that bad the first week in the fleet our so called “superiors” the one we are suposed to look up to, came into my room on a saterday at 8:00 pm and were throwing m around the room telling me to clean my room…huh some leaders i was told it was a brother hood,no it not, i would never wish thi place on any one i would even wish this place on my worst enemies. ive been choked, hit, and made fun of throughout my entire marine corp career from MCT after boot to now i was expecting the corp to be professional i was made fun of all through school and i joined expecting it to stop no. everyone in my platoon are nco’s and those are the leader im supposed to lok up to when all they do is make fun of me and on top of that i went through the chaplains, doctors, counselors, and after all that i get sent to a phsych who treats me like **** and refused to do anything to help me get out because i have only been for 8 mos. and for a last note i was givin a job i was promissed would help me career and i will get to do my job and so on so forth when all i get is a piece of s* job that will never help in the future, i never learned anything at my school on how to do my job because my instructor didnt care, he got njp’d and was getting kicked out, im mean why would he care and on top of that i was told i will never even get to do my job in the first place i thin the whole marine corps is a joke and i could do better out in the civilian world there i could at least make a difference and i will get to actually practice the job i intend to learn all im learning here is poor leadership skills and how to be a janitor the summry of the mire corp life is clean things that are already clean, rake sand,and kick rocks, then get hit and hazed for not kicking the rocks right all this is is a big F* F* game and im not getting anything out of it
CAN SOMEONE PLAESE HELP ME GET OUT I ALREADY TRIED ONE WAY!!!!

yellowwing
09-14-07, 04:11 PM
He sounds like a drunk sh*tbird. (And lets not give him a free link).

SkilletsUSMC
09-14-07, 04:14 PM
Hahahahaha Thats AWESOME!!! What a deusch-bag. My Squadleader used to tell us that you are SUPPOSED to hate the Corps durring your first year. Thats the point. That being said, this kid is weak...

PatriotGirl422
09-14-07, 04:22 PM
the summry of the mire corp life is clean things that are already clean, rake sand,and kick rocks, then get hit and hazed for not kicking the rocks right all this is is a big F*

That's my favorite part of the whining.

All I have to say is it was good enough for Chesty, and it's good enough for me.

But seriously, judging by the way he writes, he's probably one of those very uneducated Marines who gets messed with by everyone.

yellowwing
09-14-07, 04:28 PM
Stay away from this kind of individual. Even if you end up roommates with this kind, its really not that hard to keep your business and attitude away from theirs.

jahhead88
09-14-07, 04:30 PM
Let him go. He made a mistake. How did he handle the DI's in his face? How did he make it through bootcamp? I'm a counselor, and from reading that post, I get the feeling there's something he's not sharing. And of course, there's a total lack of taking responsibility. Bootcamp was hell for me, and the fleet was better. There's a reason he's getting messed with.

DWG
09-14-07, 04:33 PM
Yeah; sometimes when, where ever you go and whatever you do, everyone else is screwed up; maybe it ain't them!

erased
09-14-07, 04:40 PM
Considering that this bag of ass titled his little cry-baby rant "I'm hate this", I really don't think we'd be losing much if he walked.

Alphaonethree
09-14-07, 05:16 PM
I think when a young Marine gets to the point this kid is at they will transfer his butt. Get him out of the enviornment he is in. If that does not work then its, leave, Dont leave mad just leave,...

hrscowboy
09-14-07, 05:17 PM
well that 43 things site dont work check it out again..

Alphaonethree
09-14-07, 05:26 PM
Dont know it worked about an hour ago. Anyway its all the same trash from terd birds wanting out of the Corps

thewookie
09-14-07, 05:32 PM
I think the guy has major issues, and I agree he should be moved or medically discharged, want to see this guy with a weapon? I also think he's been hitting the bottle or is very poorly educated,...

hrscowboy
09-14-07, 05:41 PM
what a bunch of wussys thats just the reason we need a draft back and a hard arse ucmj. You aint getting nothing for free, do your time and well help ya if your dont, too bad..

Alphaonethree
09-14-07, 05:51 PM
Ooorah I say tie him up in a fart sack and dump him in the pacific

hrscowboy
09-14-07, 05:55 PM
orahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh trollin for sharks now thats an idea..

MOUNTAINWILLIAM
09-14-07, 08:19 PM
PUSSY

erased
09-14-07, 08:50 PM
PUSSY

Agreed. That sums it up.

3077India
09-14-07, 09:17 PM
OMG! If that whiner:cry: wants out that bad all he has to do is declare SI and he'll be on the fast track to a discharge, though not sure what kind of a discharge he'll get. I knew a couple of guys...

jahhead88
09-14-07, 09:53 PM
Who knows? Suicidal ideations didn't work when I went through PI in 1988. Just shows how times change.

Ironrider
09-14-07, 10:29 PM
"Chum";verb, "to throw a friend or aquaintence overboard in the hopes of attracting sharks" :marine:

huey guns
09-14-07, 11:03 PM
We had guys drinking Brasso to get out. It didnt work, they got sick and came back to the Plt. a week later. Hey, Hey.

jahhead88
09-14-07, 11:19 PM
Just when I think I've heard it all.

Robert Browell
09-15-07, 01:15 PM
Won't work as shark bait!! Sharks are meat eaters,we need a ****eater!!:yes:

hrscowboy
09-15-07, 03:08 PM
cut him and let a little blood flow them sharks will come runnin..

sparkie
09-15-07, 03:41 PM
Looks very much to me that he is just a kid, trapped in not knowing how to grow up. Known a few. Some never grow up. Give him his ridolin, and throw him out.

Boost
09-15-07, 06:45 PM
In Boot Camp We had the laundry soap drinkers and the "Just came out of the Closet", neither of those got any thing but held back , The only one who succeeded was our Olympic hopeful, Full Gainer off the Third deck onto those concrete laundry sinks.

SgtHopperUSMC
09-15-07, 07:13 PM
I ran across this at a Web Site called 43 things. It looks as if this is a place for Marines that do not want to be Maries go to ***** and get advice on how to get out early. Please see below the artical.
www.43things (http://www.43things) .com/entries/view/1814133 — 5 months ago

i’ve been in the marine corps for 8 mos and its been hell i mean boot camp wasn’t that bad the first week in the fleet our so called “superiors” the one we are suposed to look up to, came into my room on a saterday at 8:00 pm and were throwing m around the room telling me to clean my room…huh some leaders i was told it was a brother hood,no it not, i would never wish thi place on any one i would even wish this place on my worst enemies. ive been choked, hit, and made fun of throughout my entire marine corp career from MCT after boot to now i was expecting the corp to be professional i was made fun of all through school and i joined expecting it to stop no. everyone in my platoon are nco’s and those are the leader im supposed to lok up to when all they do is make fun of me and on top of that i went through the chaplains, doctors, counselors, and after all that i get sent to a phsych who treats me like **** and refused to do anything to help me get out because i have only been for 8 mos. and for a last note i was givin a job i was promissed would help me career and i will get to do my job and so on so forth when all i get is a piece of s* job that will never help in the future, i never learned anything at my school on how to do my job because my instructor didnt care, he got njp’d and was getting kicked out, im mean why would he care and on top of that i was told i will never even get to do my job in the first place i thin the whole marine corps is a joke and i could do better out in the civilian world there i could at least make a difference and i will get to actually practice the job i intend to learn all im learning here is poor leadership skills and how to be a janitor the summry of the mire corp life is clean things that are already clean, rake sand,and kick rocks, then get hit and hazed for not kicking the rocks right all this is is a big F* F* game and im not getting anything out of it
CAN SOMEONE PLAESE HELP ME GET OUT I ALREADY TRIED ONE WAY!!!!Are you sure this is for real? This guy even have a diploma / GED?

yellowwing
09-15-07, 07:29 PM
came into my room on a saterday at 8:00 pm and were throwing m around the room telling me to clean my room…...[blah-blah-blah]...and after all that i get sent to a phsych who treats me like ****
U
Sh*tbirds
Must
Change

Scottyva
09-15-07, 09:31 PM
We had guys drinking Brasso to get out. It didnt work, they got sick and came back to the Plt. a week later. Hey, Hey.

In my platoon we had one nonhacker drink rubbing alcohol to try and get out of Basic.:evilgrin:

Brutus023
09-16-07, 12:34 AM
Ah, let him go. I'm still in high school and I see hundreds of pussies on a daily basis. They all complain about sitting through hour-long classes in an air-conditioned room with vending machines in the halls and nobody screaming at them. I play paintball capture-the-flag and free-for-all, football, I box with gloves and fists, and I can still maintain a B average. Pain is common in my life, both physical and mental. The Marine Corps Recruit Training is still making me nervous, but that's fine. I'm the kind of person who just knows that I'm strong and can fight. I don't spout it. I sit on the sidelines and gauge every other guy's strength. Then I learn his weaknesses and exploit them. My job isn't to make everyone know how good I am at fighting. My job is to acquire a target, neutralize said target, and move on.

At least there is one person remaining who is constantly thinking about your sacrifices. I'll never forget them. In fact, I'll avenge them.
:thumbup:

Marine84
09-16-07, 09:17 AM
It's name is SUPERCHICKEN anyway - what do you expect? Thanks for the hit....................I'll have fun playing over there later - that was funny as hell! There's another one that posted he had the same problem (rockets1 is it's screen name) - HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

You guys should go read it - you're going to laugh your a$$e$ off! try this one........................

http://www.43things.com/person/superchicken4000

davblay
09-16-07, 09:31 AM
Now 84--remember that the 10% can get a lot done! Look at the ACLU! :sick: Besides they need a place to air their laundry too! LMAO!

DWG
09-16-07, 09:52 AM
Sounds like this guy and rockets need to get together and start "asking and telling"! That should cure their problem once and for all and cleanse the Corps of these two.
We were always told the fastest way out of the Marines was to request MAST up to your CO, then walk around the desk and plant a big wet one on his lips! :sick: If he didn't slip you the tongue, you were headed home! (course, it might be in a body bag).:(

Marine84
09-16-07, 10:26 AM
LOL! Or walk around picking papers up off of higher up's desks and saying "nope, that ain't it" - when they DO put you up for psych eval do it to the psych too - then when they finally hand him that...

erased
09-16-07, 11:36 AM
Sounds like this guy and rockets need to get together and start "asking and telling"! That should cure their problem once and for all and cleanse the Corps of these two.
We were always told the fastest way out of the Marines was to request MAST up to your CO, then walk around the desk and plant a big wet one on his lips! :sick: If he didn't slip you the tongue, you were headed home! (course, it might be in a body bag).:(
I don't think they'd get booted for that these days. One of the Marines (a LCpl) at IVAW claims the title of the "gayest Marine", but his command won't kick him out for being out. He's done brig time for being a concientious objector (/puke) though.

kingkong
09-16-07, 03:51 PM
let the **** bird go u.a., he's doing the marine corps a freakin favor!!!!!! damn faggot, he has sand in his clit. freakin waaaah, you loser; go hide under your mamma's skirt. my pup is only 7yrs and harder than you . you sickend me , your a disgrace to the corps and yourself!!!!!

Ironrider
09-16-07, 05:08 PM
Who let this birdturd into my beloved Corps?:mad:

jahhead88
09-16-07, 06:25 PM
How did he get through bootcamp? I doubt his DI's were kind and sensitive to his feelings. I can't imagine him getting warm fuzzies and hugs from his drill instructors while they all go skipping around the squadbay singing ring around the rosies.

If he wants out let him out. I doubt this guy will do anyone any good if he is deployed to Iraq or Afghanistan.

Robert Browell
09-16-07, 10:04 PM
:devious: I'll bet both these maggots,are the product of a homosexual encounter gone bad(a**hole babies)!:yes: :flag:

ZSKI
09-17-07, 10:57 AM
Stop bieng a *****, we all get made fun of its part of the Corps. If words hurt you maybe you should go back to basic for a while. Get a sense of humor.

Camper51
09-17-07, 11:11 AM
Ooorah I say tie him up in a fart sack and dump him in the pacific

Fer God's sake don't thow him in the Pacific. Just think of all the major pollution!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ggyoung
09-17-07, 12:00 PM
One thing I have notested(sp) here and that is a few have said get him out of here as in transfer him to a new comaned. The Marine Corp that I new would not do that. The compeny CO would never transfer a s--thead untill it was his time to go. The army did this a lot during Vietnam. This is how the "Ameracal Dvison" was formed. May-Lai was the outcome of that. I say keep his ass in for the full time of his inlistment. Make his life hell. It can be done. I have seen this happen.

3077India
09-17-07, 12:46 PM
...I say keep his ass in for the full time of his inlistment. Make his life hell. It can be done. I have seen this happen.I'm not sure I understand your logic here. From what I can gather his life is hell, at least from his perspective. Yet, if I follow, you advise making things even worse for him than they already are? Doesn't make much sense to me. :confused: Doing so could backfire horribly; there could invariably be "A Few Good Men" incident (life imitating art-a movie). If you can, please elaborate further. :nerd:

jahhead88
09-17-07, 12:54 PM
I agree he needs to finish what he started. However, at what cost? If this guy is going to whine and be a s***bird. How many people will be taken down by him? How many people will he put unnecessary stress on?

I had a similar experience to this guy my first year in, until an NCO took me aside and explained that what they were doing was to toughen me up mentally. I also stood up for myself. There's two sides to every story. I'm wondering what his NCO's side is. I'm also wondering what his MOS is, because if it has anything to do with combat or combat support; I'm wondering if he's not trying to get out to avoid deployment.

You know what, I'm not here to judge one way or the other. I think there's more to the story than what this guy posted. I tried to take someone like this under my wing when I was at Camp Lejeune. I talked to this Marine on a daily basis. I gave him suggestions on how he could square himself away. One day, I asked one of the NCO's that he was complaining about messing with him, what I could do to help the situation. The sergeant I talked to gave me a totally different version of what this PFC had given. This was also verified by other NCO's. The biggest thing they told me was that this Marine, never once came to any of them asking how they could help. Now granted I know that NCO's aren't supposed to be babysitters, but I do know that we were to make ourselves available.

Also, I found out when I was in Japan, the NCO's that were teasing me/ribbing me, whatever you want to call it, when I asked for their help would give it. This guy/Marine whoever he is needs to step up and take responsibility and stop trying to make others responsible for his emotional state. Excuse me, that's the therapist in me coming out. I'm almost willing to bet that the psychiatrist told him the same thing, and that's why the psychiatrist has, " treated him like s***"

Cripes. This kid was probably coddled his whole life, and now he's in a situation where he isn't being coddled. I used to see kids like what this guy sounds like when I worked for DYS in Missouri. They seem to think the whole world owes them a living. We as a staff needed to be sensitive to their self esteems. Heck one kid went so far as to tell me that he was jacking off and fantasizing about screwing my wife in front of me. I give this kid a consequence, and I get lectured for being in the wrong.

Oh, and let's not forget teachers pass kids from grade to grade without them having to put in any substantial effort, because " you don't want to hold them back to damage their self esteem." And then, these kids think they're going to join the Marines and get the same treatment they got most of their lives.

Well, it sounds like this kid expected just that. Send him to C.C. for 90 days, they have counseling as part of their program. And if this guy doesn't improve after that, than get him out. Tell him, " don't let the hatch hit you in the a** on the way out. "

I feel sorry for anyone serving with this kid if his unit ever finds themselves in Iraq or Afghanistan. How many people are going to have to carry his weight?

Jahhead88

thewookie
09-17-07, 01:02 PM
One thing I have notested(sp) here and that is a few have said get him out of here as in transfer him to a new comaned. The Marine Corp that I new would not do that. The compeny CO would never transfer a s--thead untill it was his time to go. The army did this a lot during Vietnam. This is how the "Ameracal Dvison" was formed. May-Lai was the outcome of that. I say keep his ass in for the full time of his inlistment. Make his life hell. It can be done. I have seen this happen.

I can see your point, but if the kid's in need of some meds or psychiatric help then he's gotta go, get fixed and come back but what's he going to do as a Marine when it comes to handling weapons. Now you have to have someone watch over him, some guys get spoiled a long the way, they lose sight of the big picture and they become turdbirds. We can't be babysitting these malignant idiots who think they know how or why it's done. It's bad for the unit. Those guys have to be evaluated and decisions have to be made to better the unit. This kid's like a cancer. How has he made it this far without some NCO straightening him out, I bet they tried but he's 100% turd. And they gave up. I'm not saying they should just give in, but don't be afraid to cut bait if it's best for the unit. There are bad places to get transferred to where his life won't be so rosey, someone can make him pay.

sgt8089
09-17-07, 01:20 PM
This should have been posted in the "JOKES" section

CHOPPER7199
09-17-07, 01:29 PM
Sure Its Not Some Kid Playing Games On This Thing?

yellowwing
09-17-07, 01:32 PM
In most cases it's worth the time to correct a Marine. No its not a waste of time, but it does take time away from the unit training schedule.

Those NCOs that came in and made him clean his room, took time away from their Liberty hours to try to correct him.

With the NJP, the Company Gunny, First Shirt, and CO had to take time away from regular HQ duties.

The Navy Docs' Phyche Eval took away time from duties where they could have been helping a Combat Vet.

CHOPPER7199
09-17-07, 01:41 PM
DANG, Sill wondering if this is all true and if so, how did he make it threw boot? Its got to be a joke.

jahhead88
09-17-07, 03:30 PM
This kid needs to go. It seems like to me the group is taking the hit on this one. I still would like to know how he made it through bootcamp.

Alphaonethree
09-18-07, 11:47 AM
When I found the website there were many such posts about current Marines that want out very bad. The Marine Corps is just exactely what you make it. And if it is really that bad he must really be F'd up. I have never known any NCO or SNCO that would not help a junior Marine un F himself. I thought the same thing this has got to be a joke. But they seem to know the lingo.?