PDA

View Full Version : What the heck?

jahhead88
09-14-07, 01:54 PM
What the heck is the matter with the media? I clicked on one of the newspaper articles about the defacing of the Vietnam Memorial. The reporter stated that someone didn't believe the act was intentional.

Yet, they contradict themselves and say that it was a compount that was an acid and oil base, and some of the names have been etched off. I read that a Vietnam Memorial in Arkansas was defaced with the words, " Just like Iraq" And then, I hear that Korean and World War Two memorials have been defaced. Well, the last one hit close to home. My dad served with the 1090th Combat Engineers in the European theatres. My grandfather served with an Army unit in the Pacific, and my late uncle served in the Battle of Okinawa.

Liberals and the liberal agenda are going to destroy this country.

And of course the police aren't allowed to do their job because the criminals have rights. :devious:

Oh, and let's not forget, you now can't teach kids to respect anything, becuase if a parent tries to discipline they could be hotlined for abuse. This country is going to hell in a handbasket. People need to speak up and put a stop to this stupidity, that in my opinion has been started by the liberal left.

Unbelievable the hypocriscy.

Ooops, I better be careful. I might have the ACLU after me. Because of course, I might offend someone.

What a crock!!!! And of course, it's perpetuated by the liberal media. They'll give an abundance of coverage to Cindy Sheehan, but put a blurb in about the Vietnam Wall. Oh, and let's not forget, the overwhelming news about Britney Spears and her D**&^ dog. People need to pull their head's out of their a***

:evilgrin:

I know, they'll probably catch the person who did this, and send them to treatment to get in touch with their feelings about the sadness they felt because they had sexual feelings for their dog when they were a kid, and they needed to find an outlet for that expression. Or, we can find some genetic excuse for their behavior. They have a defective gene. Cripes, and if they were aware of this, they might not have done what they did.

I'd hate to be the lawyer that catches the case of defending the person who did this to the Vietnam Wall. But who knows anymore? They might argue that it was an involuntary muscle spasm that caused this person to spill the cleaner on the wall, or maybe it was a magical fair that came down and did it. Oh, I know, maybe they'll find a mysterious diagnosis for the person, and say that it was a split personality. Good Lord.

Maybe someone might allegedly find the person who did this, beat the s&** out of them, and then they can say that it was unintentional. Due to a rare genetic defect, the brain released a chemical hormone to the neurotransmitters that affect one's muscle movement causing the hands to ball into a fist, and once this happens the fists were drawn mysteriously to the person's face. Oh, almost forgot, the same chemical is released from the brain, to the leg of the person who is beating the s*** out of the person who defaced the wall, thus causing the calf and quadricept muscles to contract, and then without realizing the perpetrator of this crime had a foot planted in their ass.

Well, I've said enough. The defacing of local memorials and a World War Two Memorial, that's put me over the top. Oh, and Marines, don't forget these liberal politicians will be looking for your vote. Before the f*&* you, ask for dinner and a movie first.

Jahhead 88

Chumley
09-14-07, 02:32 PM
Don't let me catch 'em. Defaced they will be.
Good post!
SFi
C

RoyTBowDoe
09-14-07, 02:48 PM
You are so right. If they are caught, turn them over to the
marines and let beat the hell out of them. Gung Ho

Alphaonethree
09-14-07, 02:51 PM
The liberal left will be the down fall of our republic. We must make a stand before its to late. The days of playing paddy fingers with the terd bags that pull this kind of bull Chit need to end.

jahhead88
09-14-07, 03:05 PM
Darn right we need to make a stand. I'm tired of this being a one sided contest. You rub a liberal the wrong way, oh boys, there's hell to pay. Your close minded; a bigot, a homophobe; but if they disagree with you, they're free thinkers.

I'm sure when they catch the person that did this, the ACLU will come running; and we'll be told that we need to be respectful of the feelings of the person arrested. Yet, they spit on the feelings of the family of those men and women whose names are etched on the Vietnam Wall.

I know one thing, there seems to be no accountability. You can shoot and kill a person who is breaking into your house, and then the family of the victim you killed can sue you for the loss of their loved one. The LAPD learned that after the North Hollywood shootout. The families of the gunmen sued for emotional trauma and loss, and won. Yeah, they one. Oh wait, I forgot, part of the complaint was that the gunmen didn't get medical treatment in time. One blew the top of his head off. And the other one was in custody and they were waiting for an ambulance. Mind you there were people down, bleeding and wounded who couldn't get immediate medical attention because of a hail of bullets; yet, the gunmen didn't get medical attention in time.

The thing of it is, from what I've heard, a lot of motorcycle gangs are made up of Vietnam Veterans. Let's not forget the number of law enforcement officers who served in the military. Whoever did this is good proof of why brothers and sisters should never mate.

kato811
09-14-07, 04:28 PM
funny how everyone jumps to blame which ever group they happen to hate for this. May be it was a cleaning accident. do a little research

jahhead88
09-14-07, 04:36 PM
I have done some research. If it was a cleaning accident, why are the Washington D.C police involved? The Park Police is reviewing surveilance tapes. If it was a cleaning accident, the person who had the oops needs to come forwards and own up to it. Call it blaming. Call it what you want. Somebody did this, and they've ticked off a lot of veterans.

Something similar to this was done at a Vietnam Memorial in Arkansas, with the words, " Just like Iraq" written into the stone with a permanent marker. Whether or not it was a cleaning accident or intentional vandalism, this has stirred up a hornet's nest.

Robert Browell
09-15-07, 01:28 PM
just hang the a##holes!

Sgt Leprechaun
09-16-07, 01:06 AM
Just remember, they "Support the troops".

They showed it this weekend, didn't they? Why, I got a warm and fuzzie just watching all the loons!

Dave Coup
09-16-07, 01:25 AM
Kato
If it was a cleaning accident I hate the ****ing cleaning woman. If it was intentional I want whoever did it strung up by the nuts and I do mean whoever.

usmchauer
09-16-07, 01:30 AM
Gentlemen,
I flew from Long Beach to D.C. on tuesday of last week for work. On Tuesday afternoon I drove from Springfield to D.C. to visit the Vietnam Veterans Memorial and a few war memorials. I could see no visible damage to "The Wall". Either it was already cleaned up or I have terrible eyesight. Has anyone seen pics of the damage?

jahhead88
09-16-07, 10:13 AM
Link: http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1893742/posts

usmchauer
09-16-07, 10:35 AM
Thanks for the link. I understand that it is very difficult to get a good photo of The Wall because of it's shiny finish, but I got the hint with those pics. I wish I would have seen that freerepublic thread w/ pics before I went. I'd heard about the vandalism/accident before I left CA.

jahhead88
09-16-07, 01:07 PM
I believe this was an accident like I believe Bill Clinton is a faithful loving husband who never cheated on his wife.

3077India
09-16-07, 01:33 PM
My family used to own a monument company and I know from experience that oil is almost impossible to get out of granite. Luckily the granite at the memorial is black; oil doesn't show up nearly as bad on black as it does on gray granite. :nerd:

If they were to use a 50/50 mixture of bleach and water they might be able to get most of the oil residue out. Alas, I'm sure the the NPS officials are consulting someone and paying a small forture for the benefit of their knowledge.:p

jahhead88
09-16-07, 02:22 PM
George S. Patton believed that if you want to get people's attention you hit em in the wallet. (paraphrased slightly). And as far as getting most of the residue out, it still means to me that residue is still going to be there.

I personally think, they ought to find who did this, and make them clean the monument with a toothbrush with a contingency of about 60-100 Vietnam Veterans standing guard. Who knows, maybe you could get R. Lee Ermey to come and supervise. He was a drill instructor, I'm sure he'd have a blast with this one.

3077India
09-16-07, 02:58 PM
...Who knows, maybe you could get R. Lee Ermey to come and supervise. He was a drill instructor, I'm sure he'd have a blast with this one.That would be sweet; 'cause every Marine knows that a Drill Instructor knows how to get things done.:p

jahhead88
09-16-07, 06:36 PM
Ohhhrahh.

semperfi170
09-16-07, 09:07 PM
I believe there are enough of us that are on this site that were DIs. As a group we could definitely make the sh**head(s) who defaced the Memorials something to remember if they survived. Basically, we wouldn't follow the SOP as it pertains to training recruits to become Marines. :evilgrin:

jahhead88
09-16-07, 09:25 PM
Oh, I agree. I figured if you got R. Lee Ermey, maybe the media would get off their buts and actually give this matter some attention. Now, if you can't get R. Lee Ermey, then let loose and lock these vandals on.

Jahhead88

Scottyva
09-18-07, 06:30 PM
Brothers Fox News just covered the story today. so once again the Media tries to screw the Vets.

there is now a $5000 reward regarding this incident

jahhead88
09-18-07, 07:32 PM
Do you have a link to this?

jahhead88
09-18-07, 07:38 PM
Well, I emailed them once about this. I will keep emailing. However, my day has just been made 1000% better knowing that Britney Spears has temporarily lost custody of her kids. Now, I'll be able to have my hair grow back. There will be world peace, and I will be able to take the s*** I've been wanting.