PDA

View Full Version : Am I missing something

usmc85204
03-29-03, 09:25 AM
I have heard on the news that the humanitarian supplies we are shipping to Iraq will arrive with a label from your friends at the United Nations. Excuse me, are these the same people who said we are war mongers and wrong in what we are doing and that they would have nothing to do with our evil crusade. Are they saying that if we do something they don't agree with they will condemn and deride us, but if we do something good they would gladly take credit for it. There is a Red Hen syndrome going on here.....
Anything that comes from he should say from the United States of America.We supply it , we package it and we usually ship it. We should take credit for it. If this offends people in the countries we ship it to, I wouldn't dream of making them eat any of it or drink any of the potable water we supply.But, if you do take it please just say thank you.It is really getting old that people take from us and then claim credit for the gifts, or eat half the pie we provide and then tell us to shove the rest.
The American people are glad to share what they have,many times the larger half of their whole. I guess I just think it is time we got some of the credit for the good we do:confused:

SHOOTER1
03-29-03, 11:53 AM
I read about this crap happining all the time, makes you want to go on a rant,but then, untill they close down this Stupid U.N. we will have to live with dipsticks jumping on the band wagon.