PDA

View Full Version : What does our national ensign mean to you

Alphaonethree
09-08-07, 07:41 PM
In Your own words please let every one here know what our national ensign means to you.

sparkie
09-08-07, 10:50 PM
It means my childhood, the snow, the fishing, the sitting at my dads feet listening to stories past. It means my mom making a sunday dinner. It means my childhood, as I was allowed to live it. I am wrapped in that flag.

Scottyva
09-09-07, 09:02 PM
Well The National Ensign reminds me of the ideals that the Republic was founded on. And the hope that it shows people when they are scared and disenfranchised

Haffner
09-10-07, 12:23 AM
It reminds me that fighting is not a win all solution, and should be an absolute last resort for conflict resolution, afterall, not everything is worth fighting over, but damnit, if that sunnuva ***** is flying, I know there's always something worth fighting for!

3077India
09-10-07, 01:37 AM
NOT TREATED CORRECTLY, IT WILL FALL APART.:p

ssgtt32
09-10-07, 05:29 PM
I look at the National Ensign, and the first thing I notice is the bottom stripe, (the blood stripe, blood that was shed on the grounds of far away lands) and I am reminded of the warriors before me who sacrificed all too make this country as great as it is! Semper Fi!

Maurice

yellowwing
09-10-07, 07:13 PM
I see history. Over 230 years of something really great. Something great enough to fight to pass on to your kids.