PDA

View Full Version : Ashamed Canadian.....

Rebel
03-28-03, 12:48 PM
"War is an ugly thing but not the ugliest of things:
the decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feelings which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse.
A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."
-- John Stuart Mill

I am deeply ashamed that my country.. both politicians and populous.. has not got the balls to defend something which they themselves have......

Canada can send all the $$$ they want in aid before, during or after... but if the battle is NOT won by those that desire freedom & democracy, well then.. all the $$$ in the world will do no good to Iraq or any other country in the same dilema.

As the terrorists have said that the WTC was and is a message, the winning of this particular war is also a message back to dictators, terrorists etc that their brand of 'humanity' will no longer be tolerated in this world, now OR in the future.

Heaven help not only us today, but our children's children, if we back off now.

There will be NO future then.........for anyone, even the people who carry the 'peace' signs......

Susan/Rebel

Joyce
03-28-03, 02:28 PM
I think you have just described Charles Dangle. The saddest part about that is he is in our public office. He sits on public TV and accuse our Military of killing women and children. Why didn't he mention that Saddam was killing the poor people since he became ruler?

Joyce
03-28-03, 03:18 PM
Something to be ashamed of...................

Sgt Sostand
03-28-03, 03:40 PM
We need to send that buster a msg

leroy8541
03-29-03, 05:52 AM
How can someone who does not now the proper customs and coutesy of a nation become a member of its most dominant lawmakers? Looks like a good re-election poster to me!!