PDA

View Full Version : Want To Live Longer? Look At Breasts Everyday!

jetdawgg
09-04-07, 12:47 PM
Staring at women’s breast is good for men’s health and makes them live longer, a new study reveals.

Researchers have discovered that a 10-minute ogle at women’s breasts is as healthy as half-an-hour in the gym.

A five-year study of 200 men found that those who enjoyed a longing look at busty beauties had lower blood pressure, less heart disease and slower pulse rates compared to those who did not get their daily eyeful.

Dr Kren Weatherby, who carried out the German study, wrote in the New England Journal of Medicin: “Just 10 minutes of staring at the charms of a well endowed female is roughly equivalent to a 30-minute arobics workout.”

“Sexual excitement gets the heart pumping and improves blood circulation.”

“There is no question that gazing at breasts makes men healthier.”

“Out Study indiciates that engaging in this activity a few minutes daily cuts the risk of a stroke and heart attack in half.”

“We believe that by doing so consistently, the average man can extend his life four to five years.”

http://www.realitywired.com/2007/08/29/want-to-live-longer-look-at-boobs-everyday/

jetdawgg
09-04-07, 12:49 PM
Just watch out for the wife's rolling pin:D

http://www.lacuracao.com/images/products/636/79398-3-1-99.77F-K75-5-0013_320x320.jpg

LeonardLawrence
09-04-07, 03:35 PM
The punch in the gut can significantly reduce your lifespan by causing your organs to contract. The fear instilled by realizing the wife caught you looking....and you have to go home with her......forever......crippling!:call:

Marine84
09-04-07, 08:27 PM
what's funny is when your date is oggling some other chick's rack harder than he is mine and puts sugar in his beer (thinking he was sweetening his tea). I couldn't be mad at him, she did have her stuff out there for EVERYBODY to see. I started laughing at him when his beer foamed up and over the top of his glass.

sparkie
09-04-07, 08:32 PM
Dawgg,, You must be really bored... And 84.. Don't know what to say about you,,;] " the eyes are the window to the soul "

SGT MJ BURNS
09-04-07, 08:33 PM
Yesss, now I know I'm gonna live to be 100!!!:D

Osotogary
09-04-07, 10:28 PM
No one mentioned distance.

mrbsox
09-05-07, 08:13 AM
The C.O. tells me....
" It don't matter where you get your appetite,
as long as you come home to eat "

And when I get caught drooling, she reminds me that for " $3600.00 I'd have a pair like that too ".

Hummmmm.... how big is that change bowl on top of the 'fridge ??

Phantom Blooper
09-05-07, 08:28 AM
Apple Computer announced today that it has developed a computer chip
that can store and play high fidelity music in women's breast implants.

The iTit will cost $499 or $599 depending on speaker size.

This is considered to be a major breakthrough because women have always complained about men staring at their breasts and not listening to them.:beer: :banana:

Old Marine
09-05-07, 08:58 AM
what's funny is when your date is oggling some other chick's rack harder than he is mine and puts sugar in his beer (thinking he was sweetening his tea). I couldn't be mad at him, she did have her stuff out there for EVERYBODY to see. I started laughing at him when his beer foamed up and over the top of his glass.

Some have fried eggs and some have melons.

jetdawgg
09-05-07, 09:15 AM
The C.O. tells me....

And when I get caught drooling, she reminds me that for " $3600.00 I'd have a pair like that too ".

I thought that you were the guy with the 90K in the fridge:D

mrbsox
09-05-07, 12:29 PM
I thought that you were the guy with the 90K in the fridge:D

lol

If that was the case,
I'd be LISTENING
to the wifes MELONS :)
on Maui.

And maybe get a little DIVING in too !! :thumbup:

Zulu 36
09-05-07, 01:39 PM
The C.O. tells me....

My ex is getting a boob job this Friday. She was always nicely endowed and more so after the babies (she breast-fed the little beggars). She gained weight with each baby, but has since lost a lot of poundage.

Now her boobs are so saggy that the nipples are tickling her knees (as my oldest daughter describes it). So the ex wants to fill up the space the fat left behind.

Just as well that we're divorced, I don't like bolt-on tits anyway.

Marine84
09-05-07, 08:57 PM
Some have fried eggs and some have melons.

LOL! Nah, we talkin' push up bra from hell and a blouse to show it all off in. I did go out and buy me one of them bras though.....................works like a charm! ;)

Osotogary
09-06-07, 07:12 AM
Zulu 36,
Thanks for painting quite a picture. LOL
Now her boobs are so saggy that the nipples are tickling her knees (as my oldest daughter describes it).

When I was growing up I would always see elderly gentlemen walking kind of bent over like they had bad backs. It wasn't until recently that I figured that perhaps this was probably nature's way of keeping the gentleman's head about the same place as an elderly woman's breast would be, kind of making things even steven.

jetdawgg
09-06-07, 08:32 AM
http://www.cartoonstock.com/newscartoons/cartoonists/rni/lowres/rnin254l.jpg