PDA

View Full Version : Attention Marines my half brother needs some help from all of you.

SSgt Blue
08-30-07, 12:42 PM
To All Marines :

Brandon has made the right decision to join the Marines but hear is the problem. He thinks he will breeze through boot camp with no problems. So I have decided to ask for you’re help. I think that he needs some Special Mail from other Marines that way he can receive that much needed extra attention from his DI’s. LOL. Feel free to use your judgment to send him all the good things that he will need. I just sent him is birthday card and a care package.
<O:p</O:p
Rec. Brandon Gray
1<SUP>st</SUP> Bn. Bravo Co. Plt. 1025
<?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /><st1:Street w:st="on"><st1:address w:st="on">39001 Midway Ave.</st1:address></st1:Street>
San Diego, Ca 92140-1025<ST1:p

FIST This is right up your alley.

Sgt. Blue

thedrifter
08-30-07, 01:06 PM
;)

Ellie

Marine84
08-30-07, 01:12 PM
Hot dang! I know what I'm doing this evening - HAHAHAHAHAHA! Thanks Blue.

SSgt Blue
08-30-07, 01:12 PM
:d

Sgt Leprechaun
08-30-07, 01:55 PM
Sign me up. :)

SSgt Blue
08-30-07, 02:01 PM
Wait untill FIST See this, LOL.

SGTBrentG
08-30-07, 02:47 PM
Woo Hoo!! Poor kid. I hope he likes Twinkies.

MarineGrunt1775
08-30-07, 03:35 PM
While I was in fleet, I heard a story that a recruit was on his way to Edson Range where his brother was a PMI. Well I guess his brother and a one of his brother's fellow Marines send his a care package prior to his arrival. They put little stckers of flowers, hearts and kisses. Inside the package was a teddy bear, tube of ky and a dildo. You can pretty much figure het got bent. When the kid got up to Edson, if I remember right his brother and his friend asked him he like the care package.

MarineDadKY
08-30-07, 03:35 PM
LOL! This is great! And I thought I was a sadistic basta$# for sending my son a Video Game magazine with a yellow sticky attached that said "Hope this helps take up some of that free time you have been talking about and eases the boredom.... Love, Dad"

Robert Browell
08-30-07, 05:42 PM
You folks are just evil,and I love it! When I was in boot,one of my so called buddies sent me a letter consisting of a tootsie roll wrapped in toilet paper! On the back of the envelope he wrote "If any of your sergeants give you a hard time,let me know and I'll come down there and kick his ass!" Needless to say they gave Me a very bad time after that!!:usmc:

RLeon
08-30-07, 09:32 PM
LOL, that's motivatingly sick. Outstanding!
I made the mistake of telling my recruiter that up to that date boot camp wasn't that hard, so he kindly wrote me back. He wrote something like this on the side of the envelope opposite to the address; "Drill Instructors, this recruit thinks boot camp is easy, he needs some extra motivation" , lucky for me the D.I.s missed it.

Covey_Rider
08-30-07, 09:44 PM
Haha this is great. One of the recruits that I was in boot camp with got caught writing a letter in one of the classes and the DI giving the class read it aloud. Well his letter stated how all the DI's were pussies and he bet that he could kick all their asses and how he bet he could beat up any other recruit. It was just great seeing the look on this kids face as the letter was read aloud and watching the DI's in the back as their mouths started to foam over lol.

I'll make sure to send this maggot a package...