PDA

View Full Version : Saw this on ebay...very funny

ringoffire
08-28-07, 06:49 PM
Don't know if anyone has read this yet, but it is too funny. Let me know if the link doesn't work. If you have kids or from a big family, read it.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130144061675

sparkie
08-28-07, 06:55 PM
I was heavy into pokemon. The neighbor kids and mine, and me. My way to stay in touch. We did endless nights of traiding. The wife hated it. But I shared for months with my kids.

GUNNY MAX
08-28-07, 06:56 PM
THAT was too FUNNY!! I'll have to try "cream of onion ketchup soup" sometime. I'll bet it's almost as good as "pineapple upside down beans"

Alphaonethree
08-28-07, 07:26 PM
I have lived that dream as well. My wife and I have 5 kids. My two oldest ( Boys ) have joined the Marines. I am out numbered 4 to one at home now. Was 4 to 2 but the dog went to the otherside for a hot dog ( Trator). We used to go shopping and yes the same questions ( Are they all yours) We would make them all hold hands with mom up front on point and me bringing up the rear guard. Yes to shopping carts full. The store manager checked us out one day and took pitty on us and gave us a 25% discount on our food. Funny thing is they all have the same name ( Gimmy / Buy Me / Take me) brings back alot of memorys . But so much fun.

ggyoung
08-29-07, 01:40 PM
Beleve me I know what she is talking about. We have raised 7 and it was fun. Well most of the time.