PDA

View Full Version : I got banned from a forum this morning!

wrbones
03-27-03, 04:48 PM
http://www.oregonlive.com/forums/usatwar/

I can't for the life of me figger out why.......:D

One forum member asked for some resources for what I was saying. I only posted ten or eleven items after that. The moderators banned me. It's not because they're liberal or anything!

:banana:

Personally I don't think the conservative media bias holds up.

thedrifter
03-27-03, 05:04 PM
I guess we will have to put a leash on you.....LMAO:banana:

Sempers,

Roger

wrbones
03-27-03, 05:10 PM
Let's see.....

....where's the next most liberal forum I can find.......

...anyone got any ideas? :D

I'll just give 'em the facts! Promise!

Sparrowhawk
03-27-03, 05:39 PM
I like lion hunting in the snow as well....LOL

wrbones
03-27-03, 05:44 PM
They deleted my post, "For the Families of Fallen Marines" as well.

I posted that and was immediately under attack. I defended myself and when challenged I then posted several resources for their perusal. I was banned and everything I posted was deleted.

Their site, their rules I guess.

JChristin
03-27-03, 05:56 PM
Bones,

You should live here! Everyone knows I am a veteran of the greatest military branch in all the world. That really blows them out of the water too. Then they understand where I must of gained my strong personality and inner strength.

Siting in meetings, doing business, and all, I can smell the goat shi t hanging in the air around all the left-wing liberals. But not a one of them will discuss the war with me. At first they did, but decided in short order, they didn't have their facts about them and couldn't argue with me based upon as$-hole hot-air opinion.

Under what name did you join this group? Love to read what you wrote. I'll join and do the same. See how fast a native-pioneer Oregonian gets kicked off!

semper fi,
jchristin

wrbones
03-27-03, 06:03 PM
I use the same name where ever I go, dear.

They deleted everything I posted. There's a couple of the members who've posted asking where I'm at!

The best I can tell, the left doesn't want any facts screwin' up their thinkin'.

That link I posted should get ya there. I'll be watchin' ya play darlin'! Have fun! All they know is insults and what other left wing folks tell 'em. There's a few so-called conservatives, there, but they get shouted down.

JChristin
03-27-03, 06:59 PM
Hey Bones,

I just posted something at that sight.

Used the name JChristin

isn't that inventive

the post is whatelse: Marine Corps

something tells me I'll be having some fun.

semper fi
jchristin

Sgt Sostand
03-27-03, 07:11 PM
That forum look Lame!!!!!! bone you should be glad you where ban

JChristin
03-27-03, 08:49 PM
Bones,

What type of troubles have you've got me into! All I did was post one nice, quaint message on that web site. The trend that has followed in under one hour! Got those liberal nose pickers thinking, if that is possible.

Some are full of goat cheese others are true blue Americans.

semper fi,
jchristin

SHOOTER1
03-27-03, 09:06 PM
Just think Bones, We fought so they could do that to you, makes you wonder sometimes , appearantly free speech is not free with them, less your a sheep and follow the true ways. Ha, what a crock, Nuke em.

mark king
03-27-03, 09:24 PM
the libs dont want to hear any other but what they believe in,anyone esle will be shut out. but all they talk about is equalty
what the hell is up with that.

i think i will go to that site and frag a few of them,they will just love me.

wrbones
03-27-03, 09:28 PM
Yeah, JC. Just pay attention. Post some follow ups and see what happens. Maybe they won't ban you! Not a pretty little thing like you!

JChristin
03-27-03, 09:38 PM
Gottem thinking and writing too. Got to admit, one of them does write out a good argument. But of course, its full of spoiled goat cheese. Just like I do in my work, I'll circle around for a bit, then bomb them with the facts and make them feel dazed, unable to answer and they will look like the fools they are.

When I tire of playing with the kids, I'll come home. How sweet, "a pretty little thing like me!" How could they reject a to die for fox like you!

semper fi
jchristin

wrbones
03-27-03, 09:48 PM
Ayup. Liberals get to post anything they want there. Conservatives get flamed w/o cost.

I wanta see how long JC lasts! :D