PDA

View Full Version : Thank God for Smedley Butler!!!!!!!!!

ThomasPaine
08-26-07, 10:05 PM
You may have heard of this, but i doubt it.

http://www.huppi.com/kangaroo/Coup.htm

and if you are concerned for this great country, you absoluty must sit down and watch this film.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1656880303867390173&q=freedom+to+fascism&total=1065&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=0

Phantom Blooper
08-27-07, 06:33 AM
Any kin to 10th ???????

RLeon
08-28-07, 01:41 AM
Any kin to 10th ???????
LOL, I was going to ask the same thing.

RLeon
08-28-07, 01:41 AM
:flag:

hrscowboy
08-28-07, 01:57 AM
Just pay your damnnnn taxes and Move on.. People like you are always trying to stir crap about.. I am tired of people thinking they can have there cake and eat it too and not pay a price to do so.. And if Butler was in on this then i have no more respect for him what so ever brother Marine or Not..

ThomasPaine
08-29-07, 08:31 PM
Just pay your damnnnn taxes and Move on.. People like you are always trying to stir crap about.. I am tired of people thinking they can have there cake and eat it too and not pay a price to do so.. And if Butler was in on this then i have no more respect for him what so ever brother Marine or Not..

Umm obviously you didnt read the entire post cause then you would realize Gen. Butler thwarted the attempted facist coup by wallstreet, as far as taxes go, i do pay my taxes, infact you really need to realize just how many taxes you pay across the board. The point of the documentary is to show that the income tax goes to pay interest on the national debt, which goes to the federal reserve, which is a PRIVATE BANK not a government institution and it has no reserves. This means the government BORROWs money in order to finance government and this fiat money comes out of thin air. You really need to look at who owns the Fed., i think you will be suprised considering that alot of them are not even American.

Well anyways, you can call it "stirring crap up"or whatever you want. But as a Marine i got this silly thing called "Patriotism" that i just can't shake,
sry to upset you. I guess now i will just ignore the fact that our costitution is being destroyed, bill of rights becoming meaningless,and losing our sovereignty through the coming North American Union, for now on i will just post about how great my unit is or how cool the Corps was in the 70s-80s, i guess people will get the point when their car is getting searched by someone who does'nt speak English.

Semper Fi :usmc:

MOUNTAINWILLIAM
08-29-07, 09:36 PM
As long as we are *****in' about taxes --- consider the following. <br />
<br />
Subject: From the Tax In Basket! <br />
<br />
Lot 's of BIG numbers being spewed about below, but interesting. <br />
<br />
The next time you hear a...

RLeon
08-29-07, 10:26 PM
great googly moogly...

hrscowboy
08-30-07, 12:23 AM
Mr Payne i am very well versed on how much i pay in taxes and as far as changing anything i have said this time after time again VOTE the Current Congress OUT. It should not matter what party the person is if he or she has over 2 terms Vote them out bring in New Blood and if they dont do the Job we want, Vote there arses out too. As far as Patriotism there has been 4 flags flown on my Farm ever since 1969 , USA flag, Pow Mia flag, Marine Corps Flag and the Stars and Bars of the South in which i am damn proud of my Southern Heritage. Our Constitution has and will always be challanged regardless what you say or do Mr Paine. The ONLY WAY TO CHANGE IT IS TOO VOTE THE SORRY ARSES OUT, THAT DONT DO WHAT THE PEOPLE OF THE UNITED STATES ASK. ITS TIME FOR THE AMERICAN PEOPLE TO STAND UP AND SAY YOU DONT WANT TERM LIMITS? WHERE GONNA MAKEM FOR YA..

jetdawgg
08-30-07, 09:44 AM
Umm obviously you didnt read the entire post cause then you would realize Gen. Butler thwarted the attempted facist coup by wallstreet, as far as taxes go, i do pay my taxes, infact you really need to realize just how many taxes you pay across the board. The point of the documentary is to show that the income tax goes to pay interest on the national debt, which goes to the federal reserve, which is a PRIVATE BANK not a government institution and it has no reserves. This means the government BORROWs money in order to finance government and this fiat money comes out of thin air. You really need to look at who owns the Fed., i think you will be suprised considering that alot of them are not even American.

Well anyways, you can call it "stirring crap up"or whatever you want. But as a Marine i got this silly thing called "Patriotism" that i just can't shake,
sry to upset you. I guess now i will just ignore the fact that our costitution is being destroyed, bill of rights becoming meaningless,and losing our sovereignty through the coming North American Union, for now on i will just post about how great my unit is or how cool the Corps was in the 70s-80s, i guess people will get the point when their car is getting searched by someone who does'nt speak English.

Semper Fi :usmc:

Hey Marine, take a peek at the Politcal section. By the way 10th was banned on a perm basis:usmc: