PDA

View Full Version : Marines lets Unite and show our support

deppen
08-26-07, 04:57 PM
Marines, Future Marines (pooles) <ST1:pand all Wanna Be's,

My name is Staff Sergeant Deppen. I'm a Recruiter Stationed in Round Rock Texas. As you know this is challenging times for us as a Corps. But as our forefathers have overcome adversity to build the strong heritage we call the Marine Corps today. I ask each and everyone of you that call yourself a Marine, Future Marine, Wanna Be or anyone that wants to show your support of the Marine Corps and those that accept the challenge of being a Marine to add me to your myspace.

http://www.myspace.com/deppensfuturemarines

or by my email of dgdeppen@yahoo.com

You may be asking yourself why? The answer is simple. As we all connect through myspace, it will make us stronger. People will see your page with your support of the Marine Corps and mine and will make it an easier decision for those that want to become One of the Few...The Proud. We are united on the Front Lines, we are United when we pass and give a never forgetful Semper Fidelis... So why not Unite through my myspace page. Your assistance will increase the success of the Marine Corps. By leaving each other Motivated comments.... We are the new generation of Marines on myspace, we must unite, we will unite....

I look forward to adding anyone that wants to show there support.

Semper Fi

SSgt Deppen <O:p

SgtSpurlock2141
08-26-07, 08:34 PM
Added!!!:flag:

sgt tony
08-26-07, 09:00 PM
done