Happy Birthday Marine!

Ellie

jinelson
08-24-07, 09:07 AM
Happy Birthday Ricardo and many more.

Jim

BOOGIEMAN44
08-24-07, 09:58 AM
Happy Birthday Ricardo, And Many More...

garryh123
08-24-07, 11:41 AM
Happy Birthday!!!

Osotogary
08-24-07, 06:58 PM
Here's to you, Ricardo. Have the best of days.

sparkie
08-24-07, 07:11 PM
Very happy B'Day.. Have http://www.fadeeva.com/Beasts/rat_flower.jpgmany more

FistFu68
08-24-07, 07:42 PM
:usmc: HAPPY~BIRTHDAY~MARINE~MAY YOU HAVE~BEAU~COU~MORE:usmc:

FistFu68
08-24-07, 07:44 PM

FistFu68
08-24-07, 07:57 PM

MillRatUSMC
08-25-07, 12:08 AM
:flag:

Thanks are in order here and its greatly appericated, I got a lot things going.
I enrolled my grandchildren Rose and AJ in Jr. Hapkido here in Altoona PA, in fact they're being tested today for their first belt after white.
AJ has really taken into this, in fact he had me sign him up for a tourment next month.
http://video.yahoo.com/video/play?ei=UTF-8&b=0&vid=899321&gid=1362091
I shot this video of a Jr. Hapkido a few weeks back.
During last year school year, I met the parents of a student in this same Jr. Hapkido, who informed, that the mom had a brother in the Corps and that he was in the big sandbox.
The other day it was raining, as we were leaving, I stop to put on my raincoat and my Marine Corps cap.
When the young man of those parents, saw my Marine Corps cap.
He tells me "I really like your cap!"
Next he asks me if I was a Marine, had to reply, yes, I served in the Corps for ten years, and that I was still a Marine.
After that he tells me; "I have an uncle who's a Marine."
I than told, yes, I know because I spoken with your mom and your dad.
I also told him; "The next time you see your uncle please extent a Semper Fi to him from me."
Made my day.
Yesterday 24 August, my birthday, I think after my grandkids told him it was my birthday.
He comes up to me, saying HAPPY BIRTHDAY, WOW! this young man has made my day twice.
I'm thinking of doing something Marine Corps wise for this young man.
So that what I been doing.
I wanted something that my grandkids could fall back on and to enhance their self-esteem.
Again Thanks and I realy appreciate your vey kind words.

:usmc:
Semper Fidelis
Ricardo

MillRatUSMC
08-25-07, 12:29 AM
Gary, would you extent me permission to use your millrat minus the words as part of a logo for my message board.
Its one of the best I seen.
But I would be remissed if I didn't mention all these "RATS" on these messages.
THEY'RE GREAT!
The USMC needs no explaination.
The MillRat comes from when I worked in one of the steel companies of Northwest Indiana, in the welding trade after my apprenticeship.
On returning from Nam, I went back to work as a common labor, seeing no future doing this, next I applied to attent a chemical/metalurgy course at Prudue Calumet campus in Hammond, Indiana, offered by the company.
All you had to was apply, take the entrance exam for all freshmen, and pass.
After a year a boyhood friend of mine, tells me that there's openings in the welding trade for apprentices.
Seeing that all my buddies were weldors, I decide to go that route, because there was more $$$$ and it was something I could do after retiring, if I wanted to.
To make a long story short, when people wanted to talk bad about people who worked in the steelmills, they would say; "he nothing but an old dirty MILLRAT!"
I feel honored for having worked in those dangerous places for over 30 years.
So I made that part of my web name instead of just Ricardo.
End of sea-story, but this doesn't start with what most sea-story start with.
So if you find it in your heart, please give me permission.
Yes, I'm begging.
But I do cherish your friendship of all these years gone by.

Osotogary
08-25-07, 12:39 AM
Ricardo-
I still have the Mill Rat that I created this evening and I can get the steel mill background from the clip art that I have. I can send you both or I can recreate the MillRat theme and send them to you. Let me know. Thanks for the compliment, I'm glad that you like it.
Gary

MillRatUSMC
08-25-07, 12:50 AM
Gary, please recreate the Millrat theme and please send it to me, gracias in advance.
Do you need an E-Mail addy or will you PM me?

Osotogary
08-25-07, 02:23 AM
I'll pm you, Ricardo. How about manana sometime. I'll also recreate it to a larger size...if you want.
Gary