PDA

View Full Version : Fred Lafey Pettigrew 3rd My Brother American Hero

connie gable
08-22-07, 10:18 PM
Trying to locate anyone that would have served with him in Vietnam War he was in D Company HQ Blt 1/9 3rd Division 26 Marines a sniper was killed Dewey Canyon Operation 1969 Served 1966 till his death there diffrent tours, I am his sister if you would have any information i am greatful and do appreciate your time, I know all of you were brothers there.

Brian Kramer
12-09-07, 08:08 PM
I saw your post on *************, and your brother's name rang a bell with me. My father, David Kramer, was is Delta 1/9 from 68-69 and I recall the name Pettigrew. I looked up his Vietnam photo album and I was right, I found a note that my dad had taken from the "travelling" Vietnam memorial that has your brother name and location on the memorial. It is placed in the album next to a picture of him, although I am unsure who he is in the picture. My dad past away last Christmas, but i'm sure he would have been more than happy to talk about your brother with you. Please contact me and I will see if maybe we can find a way for you to see the pictures that I have and hear what my Dad told me about the war.

Brian Kramer
bkvw_slc@yahoo.com