PDA

View Full Version : Man Charged as Medal of Honor Imposter

yanacek
08-22-07, 07:44 PM
Milwaukee Journal Sentinel | By John Diedrich | August 22, 2007 <br />
<br />
Terry J. Powell has spoken to veterans' groups and public gatherings numerous times while wearing a Medal of Honor that he said...

Gary Hall
08-22-07, 09:50 PM
Thanks & congratulations to John Diedrich for his efforts concerning Terry J. Powell's bogus claims about his being "... a Medal of Honor recipient ...". Until the USA decides to get serious about law enforcement, there will be no end to such carrying on. A recent personal example I just received is a report from my area State Representative (retired Col. Leo Berman), a Patriot. In his letter current legislation in the Texas Capitol is discussed. Among several items of good news is that Texas has passed a law that enables citizens to use lethal force to defend themselves and their property (home, self, car, etc). However, the write up contained the incredible (to me) statement that this law means citizens "... no longer have to retreat from those who would harm them ...". I'm gonna have to be a little more aware of what went on in Texas in the Legislatures of "... the Good Old Days ". How in the Hell did such a law ever get on any state's books? The idea that you have to retreat or defer to crooks and thugs is rat feces. I will write and ask to find out who was the earlier Solon authoring the "... defer to crooks and thugs... legislation". I hope Powell gets the $100,000 fine and year in prison. Also, I would vote for those individuals who would support and get additional law on the books containing punishment such as public flogging (anybody, any age). And when considering what's going on now I would also support legislation providing for " ... termination with extreme prejudice ..." for specified crimes. Let's hear it for Law and Order, I recommend it. Gary Hall, Tyler, TX

yellowwing
08-23-07, 02:21 AM
Another instance of where "**** him and feed him fish heads" seems appropriate.