PDA

View Full Version : army recruiter

coolj0098
08-21-07, 06:35 PM
I went to take my asvab today. But the lady that gives it wasnt there, but that aint the reason im makin this thing. when i and some other kids went to go take the asvab with the army recruiter, as soon as we got ther he droped us off and said bye. but the marine corps recruiter stayed with his boys that were taking the asvab and when the lady called and said she couldnt make it. the marine recruiter said "since yalls recruiter aint here I can give yall a ride to the recruiter station." he said our recruiter wanted us to just sit outside then the marine said he would bring us home. i was on the fence about joining the army or marins after this there is no doubt that these are the kind of people that i want to fight with people that go out of there way to help other people :usmc:

sparkie
08-21-07, 06:49 PM
" marins"? United States Marine Corps. We " Marines " are here to help.

P.S. Your Spelling and Punctuation ain't for c**p.

GySgtRet
08-21-07, 06:51 PM
Well, I guess this answers your question for sure. The Marine Recruiter showed that he does care and so do the Drill Instructors. Do not ever mistake kindness for weakness. From this point forward Marines and or Marine is capitalized. You may as well get used to the traditions, it does show proper respect. Another thing you might want to do is look into all of the poolee postings and Marines that have recently returned from the MCRDs, (Marine Corps Recruit Depots). Please feel free to ask a Marine any question that you think of. But please look at the postings first, chances are your answer has allready been asked.

Welcome Aboard.

coolj0098
08-21-07, 06:54 PM
thanks I will start that just really showd me what being a Marine is all about