PDA

View Full Version : C Co 1/3 Mcas Kbay 77-82

MIKE HARNEY
08-20-07, 04:53 AM
Like To Hear From Anyone Who Served In C Co 1/3 Kbay

Alphaonethree
08-28-07, 07:40 PM
sorry Mike I was with Alpha 1/3 in 82. Lot of fun on the west pac Thoe, Were you on the Vancouver. Remember hitting the reef

MIKE HARNEY
08-31-07, 10:55 AM
alpha 1/3, good to hear from an old kbay marine. i did four westpacs with c.co. they were a lot of fun. olongapo, austrailia, etc. good to hear from you. :marine:

Alphaonethree
08-31-07, 10:59 AM
Seems like yesterday. Both my sons are in the Marines now, Kind of wierd they are my sons but at the same time my brothers. Explain that to grandma.

Chumley
08-31-07, 11:12 AM
I was in K-Bay '89-'93. I just got back from my honeymoon in Hawaii 3 days ago, and I was able to to go aboard the Base ( no longer an MCAS ) and check 'er out. Most of the new changes are improved / revitalised housing and a ton of new housing. A lot is the same as it ever was though too.... I stayed at a B&B in Kailua, out the back gate, and I can provide some info if any of you are planning on returning, and are not staying at military facilities...about $95 a night.
Aloha & SFi
C

oldgrunt1
03-29-08, 03:21 PM
Well Well, look who I found.:)

Time sure flies don't it.

I got out in 82 and went to work for the Navy as a civilian and am retired now as I got to add my time in the Corps to my retirement.

I live in North East Tennessee now. I don't do nothing but ride motorcycles and shoot guns. Local gun club is about 3 miles from here and the wife and I are NRA instructors.

I get to RI once in a while as I have a kid and grandkids there.

Terry Dixon
oldgrunt@charter.net

turferpsu
04-01-08, 09:05 PM
I was in wpns co 3/3 from '86-'89 great to see all the ppl from kbay i hope everyone is well and Semper Fi