PDA

View Full Version : Do all you Marines think your better then the other branches?

Marines4life222
08-16-07, 09:40 PM
^ Cause you sure as hell act like you do.

No disrespect to any of you, but I always see comments in here about how the Army are the "Marine rejects," and how the soft join the Air Force or Navy. And all of you Marines are such "honorable" people, yet your all so quick to shoot down other branches of the military.

Last time I checked, the MARINES didn't win a war by themselves.

So back to my real question, why do you think your so much better?

immaproshooter
08-16-07, 09:54 PM
ok....Jack ass......why dont you wake up and realize ALL branches do the same thing..... its jsut a rivalry thing....nothing thats taken too serious ..other then a few Bar fights here n there when alcohol is thrown into the mix......so lighten up and realize that is part of human nature...Besides... we arent America's Elite force for just no reason

Ironrider
08-16-07, 10:04 PM
I joined the PD right after I got off active duty. And I can tell the Former Marines on the PD. The discipline is tighter, they go one step further than the average cop. There is an attitude, that prevails amoung us. The other vets from the other branches, just don't seem to have it. Hell, we've even taken to saluting each other, and using the old phrase "Carry on Marine".

And I think that's the difference.:marine:

Echo_Four_Bravo
08-16-07, 10:06 PM
why do you think your so much better?

Because we are. And, your user name here proves that you know we are too.

Marines4life222
08-16-07, 10:06 PM
your not America's most elite force.

Echo_Four_Bravo
08-16-07, 10:09 PM
No, really--- we are. If you don't believe me, just ask the enemy.

Haffner
08-16-07, 10:10 PM
Hey, Marines4life222. **** off. You don't rate to speak to Marines in a condescening manner.

Marines4life222
08-16-07, 10:11 PM
Marines are more elite then SEALS?

Echo_Four_Bravo
08-16-07, 10:12 PM
Yeah, unless you want to talk about bouncing a ball on your nose.

I'll take MARSOC over the SEALS every day.

immaproshooter
08-16-07, 10:12 PM
OohRah Devil..... i hear that one

immaproshooter
08-16-07, 10:13 PM
sounds like this kid watches a lil too much tv.....

Marines4life222
08-16-07, 10:13 PM
why not Haffner?

Echo_Four_Bravo
08-16-07, 10:16 PM
Could be because it is a rule on the site. Could be because you're equal to the dog crap I scraped off of my shoe today. Or, it could be because he just felt like saying it. Doesn't matter to you. If you want to stay on this site much longer you may want to consider doing as he says though.

Marines4life222
08-16-07, 10:19 PM
Whats the rule I broke?

Covey_Rider
Let me give you a very recent history lesson...about the Army. They were supposed to go in and take Iraq. They went into Fallujah and were there for 3 months and couldn't take it...so then they turned it over to the Marines...we went in and took it in 2 weeks. Then we turned it back over to the Army to hold...well they lost it. So then we had to go in and take it again. The reason that Marines died in those battles was because the Army couldn't do their job effectively. We're known for doing better with less.

For you to come in here and judge our attitudes without going through anything is ludicrous. Everyone has a role in the military no matter what branch...Air Force drops bombs, Navy gives rides, Army fights wars, and Marines WIN wars.

If you ever join and do what we've done and live how we've lived then you will see. Until then shut your mouth.

Ironrider is right on the dot when he speaks of discipline. Discipline and drive separate us from everyone else. Everyone in every other branch considers their time in service as a job while Marines consider it a life.

And just out of curiosity...if we ARE NOT America's most elite fighting force...then who is??? Really think about it...who guards our embassies? Who guards the President? There's a reason that Marines get tasked for important things...

immaproshooter
Could be because it is a rule on the site. Could be because you're equal to the dog crap I scraped off of my shoe today. Or, it could be because he just felt like saying it. Doesn't matter to you. If you want to stay on this site much longer you may want to consider doing as he says though.

dont forget the fact that this kid hasnt done even one hundreth of the **** any of us have done or experienced and chances are with his mind set he'll not accomplish a whole hell of alot in his life:marine:

immaproshooter
08-16-07, 10:22 PM
funny thing is its not the first time any thing like that has happened with the army.......hell look at Korea....same thing happened there(jsut as an example)

Haffner
08-16-07, 10:28 PM
Hey, Marines4life222, that's LCpl. Haffner, you f'n turd. I'm not your buddy, don't f'n address me as such.

Don't come on this site starting a bunch of crap for no good damn reason. There is only room for three types of people on this site:

1) Marines
2)Poolees
3)Supporters

There is no room for **** talking little internet tough guys. Read the forum rules, follow them, and apologize for being an ignorant little ****ant.

Echo_Four_Bravo
08-16-07, 10:30 PM
Here is another one that needs an IP ban.

Marines4life222
08-16-07, 10:33 PM
i support Marines Haffner

immaproshooter
08-16-07, 10:33 PM
ya no ****....i almost felt bad for commin accross like i did at first but in seeing the kids responses to everyone else here...i dont feel bad at all about that ****

immaproshooter
08-16-07, 10:35 PM
for supporting Us you sure as hell are doing alot of trash talking

Marines4life222
08-16-07, 10:38 PM
i never once critized the Marines. I respect every Marine for what they do for our country.

immaproshooter
08-16-07, 10:40 PM
ok...go back and reread the first two posts you made in this thread......

Marines4life222
08-16-07, 10:41 PM
ok show me where i critized the Marines

davblay
08-16-07, 10:49 PM
Kind of like taking a knife to a gun fight! Dumbass!

Marines4life222
08-16-07, 10:52 PM
please elaborate davblay

immaproshooter
08-16-07, 10:52 PM
1. Do all you Marines think your better then the other branches?

^ Cause you sure as hell act like you do

2. So back to my real question, why do you think your so much better?

3. your not America's most elite force.

4. Marines are more elite then SEALS? (you know you werent asking but making a statement like in disbelief)

5. why not Haffner? (this one isnt critisizing but it sure is disrespectful.... the marine has earned his title and deserves to be respected and treated in such a way especially here on this site where he is at home with fellow Marines and Marine wannabees)

would you like an explanation for any of those seeing as you seem to think you are innocent of everything

Cash2053
08-16-07, 10:54 PM
How about learning how to write first Marines4life222.

immaproshooter
08-16-07, 10:56 PM
kid save yourself some trouble...start off by using a Marines rank when talking to or about any Marine as long as you are here on this site would at least be a good start

Marines4life222
08-16-07, 11:01 PM
cash, its not "writing" its typing. And I'm on my cell right now but I'll make sure to get back to all of you 2morrow

immaproshooter
08-16-07, 11:04 PM
i dunno bout the rest of Ya'll but id have to say im in favor with Echo with his reccomendation

Marines4life222
08-16-07, 11:06 PM
ill respond to you too immaproshooter

Echo_Four_Bravo
08-16-07, 11:13 PM
Rules are that when you post to this site it looks like something you would turn in to your English teacher that would be your final grade. If that's the best you can do, you should have failed third grade English.

You aren't a Marine. This site is for Marines. We allow others to post here to be nice, not because we have to. Sadly, people show up and act like you and that reflects poorly on anyone that comes here that isn't a Marine. Son, you'll screw plenty of things up in your life, I guess we were just unfortunate enough to see one of those cases.

immaproshooter
08-16-07, 11:13 PM
ya and that would be PFC to you.....lol and some wonder why we consider civillians to be so nasty.....such disrespect to those who deserve it

Cash2053
08-16-07, 11:16 PM
I see you can type. I was thinking more along the lines of capitalization,and punctuation. You might also want to actually think before you "type".

Marines4life222
08-16-07, 11:16 PM
I honestly respect everything you all do. I cant say that any clearer.

Haffner
08-16-07, 11:20 PM
Well, you have a bad way of coming off and a funny way of showing that respect. A lesson in tact would be in order. Think more carefully before you phrase the things you post, and in some cases, what it is you post.

Marines4life222
08-16-07, 11:22 PM
Cash, I see you make grammatical errors too.

Marines4life222
08-16-07, 11:26 PM
Yo, so you guys think I could be a Marine?

immaproshooter
08-16-07, 11:26 PM
well listen up Roberts....instead of continuing on your way of criticizing Marines and how they write..type...spell...or ****ing **** for that matter....why dont you quit now and straighten your **** up....if you are lookin to get people all rallied up and ****...you sure have the right group.... you can get a group of Marines that absolutely hate one another within that group but they will stick together amoungst outsiders...

Marines4life222
08-16-07, 11:38 PM
Well I am going to stand up for myself and what I believe in even if I have to go against hundreds of Marines. And I would die before I admit to something I do not believe in.

rvillac2
08-16-07, 11:41 PM
Well I am going to stand up for myself and what I believe in even if I have to go against hundreds of Marines. And I would die before I admit to something I do not believe in.

So, what exactly are you saying that you believe in? Marines are not the best?

"Choose your words wisely, Persian, for they may be your last."

immaproshooter
08-16-07, 11:42 PM
stand up for what you believe in?.......die before you admit something y ou believe in...for christs sake you are talkin about ****ing grammar and how you have been disrespecting Marines on this site.....you arent standing up and fighting for your Country or standing up and defending the freedom for your loved ones friends and Family......maybe you shoudl get your **** straight before you claim to be standing up for what you believe in

Marines4life222
08-16-07, 11:43 PM
No I'm saying I believe in everything I said, and I don't believe I am wrong

immaproshooter
08-16-07, 11:46 PM
well maybe you should reevaluate your self....for you have been very disrespectful on here to Several Marines tonight....and if you odnt believe you have done anything wrong you have alot of thigns commin to you in life and are in for a rude awakening ahead of you..i just wish i could be there to see it happen

Marines4life222
08-16-07, 11:48 PM
Why is that?

rvillac2
08-17-07, 12:10 AM

No disrespect to any of you, but I always see comments in here about how the Army are the "Marine rejects," and how the soft join the Air Force or Navy. And all of you Marines are such "honorable" people, yet your all so quick to shoot down other branches of the military.

Last time I checked, the MARINES didn't win a war by themselves.

So back to my real question, why do you think your so much better?

Ok, rather than flame you, I'll answer your question.

We think we are better because we are. We go through the longest, mentally toughest, and most physically demanding recruit training than any other U.S. service. Our previously worthless civilian personality (like the one you still have) is broken down and beaten out of our otherwise superior warrior soul. Once broken down, our bodies and spirit are built up and forged into a fiercely aggressive and thoroughly effective killing machine.

Our recruit training is the longest at 13 weeks.
Our Drill Instructors are known as the meanest, toughest, and most demanding in the world.
We run a minimum of 3 miles in 26(?) minutes.
We dedicate the most training to unarmed combat.
We dedicate the most training to armed combat.
Every Marine can shoot a man at 500 yards with iron sights.

Isn't that enough?

You are right. Marines don't win wars. We win battles.
That is largely in part that we also have the best combat officers in the world. These are initially trained by, oh guess.... Enlisted Marines.

Anyways, this is all part of the brochure. The truth is that ANY person that swore an oath to defend, donned a uniform, and stood a post is worthy of respect and praise.

So back to my real answer: I'm not better than the other branches. I'm just better than you.

immaproshooter
08-17-07, 12:16 AM
Oorah Sgt

Echo_Four_Bravo
08-17-07, 01:21 AM
General Krulak used to love to say that there are two missions for the Marine Corps, making Marines and winning battles. We do both very well.

Anyway, you asked- so I'll answer. No, I don't believe you could be a Marine. You have an attitude problem, cannot follow directions, and are an all around dumbass. You believe that somehow you are in a position to correct Marines when you don't understand what you're talking about. (I am talking about you bringing up a Marine's grammar mistake. The rule about using proper English applies to the wannabes and other non-Marines that visit the site.)

Covey_Rider
08-17-07, 01:22 AM
I don't know what it is but for some reason the rate of wannabes and disrespectful people that have come onto this site and posted stupid stuff has dramatically increased since I've been on this site. I'm only 18 and I have the phrase "kids these days" going through my head lol.

thewookie
08-17-07, 06:01 AM
I don't know what it is but for some reason the rate of wannabes and disrespectful people that have come onto this site and posted stupid stuff has dramatically increased since I've been on this site. I'm only 18 and I have the phrase "kids these days" going through my head lol.

This person is just looking to start some sh*t. I also see a lot more online tough guys and smart-asses these days. To me it's a toss up for who acts tougher, the guy in his fast car who cuts me off every morning to move up 1 spot, or guys like this one who come on this website with bullsh*t questions like this one. It, is probably sour because some Marine beat him at something, or something like that. And now he fronts this question while he diddles himself sitting in his dirty underwear, popping pimples in his mothers basement. It's a big front, it sounds like a troll to me.

Phantom Blooper
08-17-07, 07:00 AM
Do all you Marines think your better then the other branches?

By looking at your above post it is evident that you are quoting me as saying the army and other branches are Marine rejects.

Well pumpkin head my name is SSGT Chuck Hall USMC Retired and I posted that statement and I am standing beside it by virtue of earning the title Marine 34 years ago! What is you accomplishment in your young life besides having that one sperm that was beat out by 800,000 others!

It seems that every couple weeks this site has an idiot like you that comes in and gives your ratazz opinion about our illustrious Marine Corps and what you think. As far as anyone on this site,in the Marine Corps..active or retired that served honorably we really do not care about your opinions.

All branches of the service work hand in hand and yes are needed to accomplish the mission. If you read military history you will not find a quote by a Marine Corps general talking about the army or the navy. However there are many quotes by army generals and navy admirals showing and voicing the admiration that they have and had for the United States Marine Corps!

As a Marine friend your opinion about anything on this site or Marine Corps related...or for that matter any branch of the United States armed forces does not count! "I know everyone has a right to be stupid sometimes,but some people abuse the privilege."And you son are one of the many that top this list.

thewookie
08-17-07, 07:04 AM
By looking at your above post it is evident that you are quoting me as saying the army and other branches are Marine rejects.

Well pumpkin head my name is SSGT Chuck Hall USMC Retired and I posted that statement and I am standing beside it by virtue of earning the title Marine 34 years ago! What is you accomplishment in your young life besides having that one sperm that was beat out by 800,000 others!

It seems that every couple weeks this site has an idiot like you that comes in and gives your ratazz opinion about our illustrious Marine Corps and what you think. As far as anyone on this site,in the Marine Corps..active or retired that served honorably we really do not care about your opinions.

All branches of the service work hand in hand and yes are needed to accomplish the mission. If you read military history you will not find a quote by a Marine Corps general talking about the army or the navy. However there are many quotes by army generals and navy admirals showing and voicing the admiration that they have and had for the United States Marine Corps!

As a Marine friend your opinion about anything on this site or Marine Corps related...or for that matter any branch of the United States armed forces does not count! "I know everyone has a right to be stupid sometimes,but some people abuse the privilege."And you son are one of the many that top this list.

Wow, I wouldn't want to get that in person.
Semper Fi

thedrifter
08-17-07, 07:30 AM
Done with this one...

Will Lock for anymore wise azz's come in to get the message...

Respect The Marines

Ellie