PDA

View Full Version : MCRD San Diego Lima Co. 3065 Aug-Nov 1992

beowulf70
08-11-07, 11:59 PM
Im looking for the guys from Lima Company Plt. 3065. Looking for anyone that remember SSgt. Rodriguez, SSgt. Ballard, SSgt. Gonzales, SSgt. Kid or Kidd, and Sgt. Witherspoon. If those sound like your old DI's then I found some of the guys. Can email me at beowulf70@verizon.net. I know its only been about 15 years but was curious to know what everyone is up to and how things have gone since leaving SD.

Stephen Howell

the rabbit
07-09-08, 09:51 PM
i was a native american "pfc rabbit" 3065 lima had different senior di name. remember gonzales. too slow get back! all that stuff. i think i went thru as you. towards end or middle iraq went into kuwait. at grad there was country singer god bless the usa think there might be a president in there somewhere at grad been so long.ha. old jesse duke cathy bach(daisey) loads of stuff at grad.

bigpres1
06-23-09, 10:31 AM
I'm a fellow series Marine (3057). SSgt. Ramierz, SSgt Murray, Sgt Wilson, Sgt Kunkland :marine:

beowulf70
10-21-09, 09:20 PM
wanted to repost this thread looking for guys in the same company/platoon. Its been a couple years since the last post and getting a little nostalgic. Also looking for anyone stationed with MCSFC Panama from 93-95 or anyone with 1/5 from 94-95