PDA

View Full Version : Crocodile jumps from 12th-floor window - and survives

jetdawgg
08-10-07, 09:51 AM
A CROCODILE survived a fall from the 12th floor of a block of flats in Russia after trying to escape through a window.

Diving out of the window has become a habit for the crocodile, called Khenar, with concerned neighbours saying it was the third time the animal had used that method to flee.

It lost a tooth in the latest fall but was otherwise unscathed. "It seems the owner was not at home when the crocodile came out of the window," a spokesman for the emergencies ministry in Nizhny Novgorod said.

The crocodile was put in a local aquarium to recover from its fall. Within a few hours, its concerned owner came to pick it up and the reptile was last seen being driven away, lying on the back seat of its owner's car.

This article: http://news.scotsman.com/international.cfm?id=1246942007

Maybe the British could use this methodology to stop crooks from breaking into their homes.

On another note wtf are they feeding the crocs in Russia these days? I wonder if Barry bonds is connected to this incident? Maybe PETA should be notified:D

DWG
08-10-07, 09:53 AM
They may be training the crocs to break into homes in Britain. SPY CROCS!!!!
I mean, hell, Brits can't even sustain a 30 foot drop; this croc has done over 100 feet several times!

jetdawgg
08-10-07, 09:55 AM
They may be training the crocs to break into homes in Britain. SPY CROCS!!!!
I mean, hell, Brits can't even sustain a 30 foot drop; this croc has done over 100 feet several times!

It's the juice I say. Let's test them for 'roids:D

sparkie
08-10-07, 09:59 AM
Base jumping is Getting more popular. But I think it's a croc.

DWG
08-10-07, 10:20 AM
It's the juice I say. Let's test them for 'roids:D

You go ahead! I'll stand waaaaay over here and watch and record the results!;)

Did mean STEROIDS or HEMRROIDS? :D

sparkie
08-10-07, 10:22 AM
Maybe it was that rubber croc that Tarzan used to wrestle.

jetdawgg
08-10-07, 10:23 AM
You go ahead! I'll stand waaaaay over here and watch and record the results!;)

Did mean STEROIDS or HEMRROIDS? :D

Those crocs are on steriods and probably will give the crooks the other 'roids. Also, I meant for them (Brits) to do the testing:D

DWG
08-10-07, 10:35 AM
Those crocs are on steriods and probably will give the crooks the other 'roids. Also, I meant for them (Brits) to do the testing:D

They'd have to wait for another ballsy Aussie to do it for them! Maybe when Irwins' daughter is a little older she can do it!

jetdawgg
08-10-07, 10:40 AM
They'd have to wait for another ballsy Aussie to do it for them! Maybe when Irwins' daughter is a little older she can do it!

Off the charts:D

sparkie
08-10-07, 10:55 AM
MYRTLE BEACH, S.C. — A teenager fell six stories from a hotel balcony but walked away with just bruises and scrapes.
Matthew Savage, 17, was reaching up to a balcony one floor above to grab a bathing suit that had fluttered down from the 11th floor when he tumbled over the railing Friday.
The teen, from Gainesville, Ga., hit other balconies on his way down and slammed onto a slanted rooftop, then slid into bushes.
"I just closed my eyes," Savage said, nursing scrapes and bruises on his back and legs.
After landing in the bushes, he got up and started walking back to his room. But paramedics strapped him to a board and flew him to a hospital, where tests showed he was fine.
"This was a 'God is real' event," his sister, Mandy Baker, said.

Croc boy
<!-- end bodycopy -->

jetdawgg
08-10-07, 01:38 PM
MYRTLE BEACH, S.C. — A teenager fell six stories from a hotel balcony but walked away with just bruises and scrapes.
Matthew Savage, 17, was reaching up to a balcony one floor above to grab a bathing suit that had fluttered down from the 11th floor when he tumbled over the railing Friday.
The teen, from Gainesville, Ga., hit other balconies on his way down and slammed onto a slanted rooftop, then slid into bushes.
"I just closed my eyes," Savage said, nursing scrapes and bruises on his back and legs.
After landing in the bushes, he got up and started walking back to his room. But paramedics strapped him to a board and flew him to a hospital, where tests showed he was fine.
"This was a 'God is real' event," his sister, Mandy Baker, said.

Croc boy
<!-- end bodycopy -->

I thought Denzel was in that movie?