PDA

View Full Version : new avatar... :)

jenrmurray
03-24-03, 01:28 PM
I'm officially a poolee now!

I made weight and all that trash. Since I had been there before, all I had to do was an inspect.... all that meant was that I was done WAY before anyone else. I was sitting in the little waiting room from 0830 on. The only time I left was for about an hour when I had to go show my tattoo to an Officer. Last year when I was down there, I was out of there by 11:15. On Saturday, I was there until 16:45. I came home and slept from 18:30 to 0800 the next morning.

My ship date is November 15th, my MOS will be 5811, Military Police. I can't wait!

wrbones
03-24-03, 03:11 PM
Well done, kid. Stay the course. Keep up the good work.

22DevilPup87
03-24-03, 08:29 PM
I've said it before, but I can't stop sayin' it. I'm just so thrilled for you!

Congratulations, poolee!

RoboRobinson17
03-24-03, 09:18 PM
Congrats, Jen. But now that you have reached this goal, don't stop. Don't wanna get lazy.....:banana: Again, keep up the good work.

Yours in Intensity,
Joe

ktriplett
03-25-03, 01:38 AM
Great! Now that you're a poolee, I'll explain the rules.
Number 1: it is your responsibility to make sure my bee...er, water is cold when I want it.
Number 2: it is your responsibility to administer the daily back massage when I am tired.
Number 3: lasagna is my favorite meal.

Wait a sec! Snap out of it, triplett. Ah well, it's a late night, cut me some slack....
What's that you say? No way in hell? Jeez...you don't have to get so mean about it. A man can dream, can't he???? :)

jenrmurray
03-25-03, 01:45 AM
ha! I'm older.... you'll get my bee.. er, water. hehe ;)
and I like Chinese food. I wonder if 'orange chicken' is available in an MRE? hehe

Barrio_rat
03-25-03, 01:51 AM
Hell with that!

Just for some practice, here's a few toothbrushes, the deck needs scrubbin'... and get my MY beer - water is for girls. Too slow, do it again... why ain't that floor done! Did I say lite beer? NO get REAL beer...

Bones, ya want anything while they're up?

LOL

wrbones
03-25-03, 01:59 AM
Naw. DOn't want the kids gettin' into my stash! Thanks anyway.

They be slow about gettin' the deck clean, don't they!

Barrio_rat
03-25-03, 02:08 AM
Ain't never seen such laziness! LOL

Now, when I was in....

pfwahahahahahahaha

jenrmurray
03-25-03, 01:05 PM
Listen to these salty old farts! hehe ::ducks the empty beer bottle hurtling her way:: When *you* were in... was there electricity back then? ;)

Barrio_rat
03-25-03, 01:13 PM
lol@electricity... yeah, we had electricity.. it was powered by Boots peddling a stationary bike so we could watch the TV in the common area...

Joyce
03-25-03, 01:29 PM
Originally posted by Barrio_rat
Hell with that!

Just for some practice, here's a few toothbrushes, the deck needs scrubbin'... and get my MY beer - water is for girls. Too slow, do it again... why ain't that floor done! Did I say lite beer? NO get REAL beer...

Bones, ya want anything while they're up?

LOL Hey I will take a waxing on my truck.....

ktriplett
03-25-03, 04:13 PM
Scrub the deck? Wax the truck? With my delicate hands??? *gasps* :)

Barrio_rat
03-25-03, 06:03 PM
Good idea Ktriplett.. WAX the truck too... and while yer at it, change that oil... it ain't personal servitute, it's dedication to keeping off the sh.t list!

LOL

Lesson for ya, ktriplett, just say aye aye, sir and carry on, don't ever open yer mouth and give 'em ideas.

ktriplett
03-25-03, 06:14 PM
Aye, aye sir!! Thanks for the tip!