PDA

View Full Version : The army of all branches Disqualified me for too many misdemeanors

Mr Neko Barnes
08-09-07, 08:56 PM
Hello Marines!........I'm 29 yrs old and I've apparently made one too many mistakes in my life, hence the reason for the army denying me admission:cry:. While surfing different military forums i see that the USMC allows two more misdemeanors than the other branches. Is this true because i very much want to get in to serve my country(and not for the bonuses like so many others are attempting to have at). I have passed the ASVAB with a 52 AFQT score and I now only need to take the physical. My past crimes are Assault & Battery(non domestic). Providing police with false identification(trying to conceal the fact i violated probation for the aforementioned crime) and 3 probation violations(basically everything i have is situated around the same crime:( . Well the army thinks its a bit too much but the Corps allows a couple more. Also would my age be able to be waived, considering i'm now going on 30 yrs old in October. I would appreciate all the input that anyone can garner....thanx
http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/images/statusicon/user_online.gif

Mr Neko Barnes
08-09-07, 09:07 PM
I hope i'm not breaking any forum rules and if i am please be so kind as to tell me what they are

SGTBrentG
08-09-07, 09:21 PM
For one...fill out your profile and you may get some response. For now I will ask, have you addressed with a Marine Corps recruiter? Secondly, I would think the type of crime would play in to the decision as well.

05-07-08, 12:20 PM
-pwned-

BR34
05-07-08, 04:52 PM
-pwned-

What are you doing? You made like 10 posts today on threads that are over 6 months old.

And this particular post of yours makes absolutely no sense.

SGT7477
05-07-08, 06:56 PM
Let the games begin, INCOMING.

Marine84
05-07-08, 06:59 PM
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatack!

SlingerDun
05-07-08, 07:17 PM
Mr. Neko, If you are the average functional employee at Ford or any other motor company you will have to do a hell of alot better everyday as a 29 year old USMC recruit. Your teenage recruit mates are not addicted to union breaks and "rights" are quite resilient when it comes to excelling from dark till dark and they will wear your ass tired and they don't wake up sore and stiff every morning.

Most approaching the cut off age date do not make the best Marines. But what the hell, if you do get in the Corps and want out after your first tour will your job be waiting for you at Ford?

--->Dave

BR34
05-07-08, 08:27 PM
He made this post nearly a year ago, and he hasn't be back since. I don't think he's reading this.

LCpl 1021, for whatever reason, saw fit to resurrect about 10 of these old ass, dead threads from last year.