PDA

View Full Version : MOS Help?

proudofmymarine
08-07-07, 03:15 PM
Hi, my boyfriend is currently at SOI and told me he found out directly after he would go to virginia for another 6 weeks of training then most likely be in the DC area for 8-12 months as well. He said he would be security forces- presidential security ( i believe) I tried looking up info on this and haven't been too lucky. Can someone please give me some info regarding this MOS? Thanks!

rvillac2
08-07-07, 03:49 PM
Hi, my name is Jody and I'd be happy to help. ; )

thewookie
08-07-07, 03:57 PM
God Bless the Marine Corps, that's funny ****!

thedrifter
08-07-07, 04:12 PM
Hi, my boyfriend is currently at SOI and told me he found out directly after he would go to virginia for another 6 weeks of training then most likely be in the DC area for 8-12 months as well. He said he would be security forces- presidential security ( i believe) I tried looking up info on this and haven't been too lucky. Can someone please give me some info regarding this MOS? Thanks!

The Best Advice....why don't You ask Your boyfriend...He will have the right answers....

you guys are killing me here;) :D

Ellie

Marine84
08-07-07, 08:40 PM
RV - you ain't got bat $h!t for brains, dude! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

sparkie
08-07-07, 09:03 PM
your right 84,,,,,, but I Like it,,,,,,,,,:}

davblay
08-07-07, 09:10 PM
woo--o-ooo-woo-oo-ooo
mama, mama cant you see
what the Marine Corps' done to me
I used drive a chevrolet
now I'm marching every day!
woo-ooo-woo-oo-ooo

rvillac2
08-07-07, 11:47 PM
Don't worry. I clued her in a PM and sent her in the right direction.

I told her to tell her boyfriend that some guy named Jody was hitting on her. ha ha

thewookie
08-08-07, 10:03 AM
woo--o-ooo-woo-oo-ooo
mama, mama cant you see
what the Marine Corps' done to me
I used drive a chevrolet
now I'm marching every day!
woo-ooo-woo-oo-ooo

It just doesn't get old and it very rarely changes that much. 8 years out but when I come on this site I feel like I never left!

The girl sent me an email also, she was worried, and rightfully so that we were bustin on her! Man that was a classic!