PDA

View Full Version : What Al JaZaeer is showing on TV

Sparrowhawk
03-23-03, 05:05 PM
What is presently being showed on Arab TV, will soon be posted on several sites.

*The Drudge report was one of the first ones to post the picture of dead American soldiers.

I wish for every American to see this one picture, in honor of those that died, because it shows the sinister spirit of a regime we are fighting against.

We need to get good and angry, before we began to realize what our military men would have to face in order for them to do the job before them.

We need to support their actions. War is not pretty, it never has been. I've seen this picture in the battlefield of South East Asia, 35 years ago. But they were Marines, and friends I knew. Their bodies only made me more determined to do the job before me at that time.

One of those pictures, of our military servicemen is included in the link below.

If you chose to go there, you should be prepared to do something in their memory and so others will not suffer the same fate.

http://www.drudgereport.com/

Sparrowhawk
03-23-03, 05:25 PM
Still images from video shown on Iraqi television on March 23, 2003, shows five unidentified prisoners who said they were U.S. soldiers taken in a battle near the southern city of Nassiriya. Iraqi television also showed video of at least four bodies, said to be U.S. soldiers. Photo by Reuters

http://us.news1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/rids/20030323/i/1048455112.3020333090.jpg

SGTDBG0411
03-23-03, 10:30 PM
THANKS FOR THE INFO. I WAS LOOKING FOR THIS BECAUSE I HEARD A LOT ABOUT IT AT WORK. FEEL FREE TO MAIL ME AT:
SGTDBG0411@MARINECORPS.COM WITH ANY THING NEW. SEMPER FI.

lurchenstein
03-24-03, 12:13 AM
Sparrowhawk
I wish for every American to see this one picture, in honor of those that died, because it shows the sinister spirit of a regime we are fighting against.
Makes sense.
Several "concerned citizens" that I've heard respond to the video clips today were only concerned with the humiliation of dying with their pants down. WTF? Guess they missed the whole point.