PDA

View Full Version : Graduate Early Good Idea or Bad???

Lickdem89
07-30-07, 11:52 PM
Alright so let me Tell you about myself first. My Name is Robert Wellman (AKa Arizona) I Live in Lincoln California North of Sacramento. I am 17 years old and turn 18 this Sep. 25 My ship date is June 23, 2008. THis is my Senior year in High school along with my last year of FOOTBALL and out of 15 classes i only have to take five, sense i was smart enough to get all my classes done. I can finish all my classes by feb. sense my school runs on a trimester schedule. But my question is should i graduate early and start my life or just wait and just prepare for Bootcamp.

rvillac2
07-30-07, 11:59 PM
You should wait, enjoy your senior year, and celebrate your life before boot camp. Once you ship, your life as you know it is over.

We will knock the civilian slime right out of your worthless bag of bones you call a body. Then, we'll build you up and shape you into a magnificent specimen of an amphibous warrior god.

; )

Stay in school. Kiss a lot of girls. Have fun.

darkgreen0311
02-09-08, 09:07 PM
I can't tell you how to live your life but what you're considering i did the exact same thing. I turned 18 in Jan of 1982 i had all my high school credits in Jan. I enlisted in the Marine Corps the same month and left in March and graduated from Boot Camp in May ,went home and graduated High School in June. I was already a Marine when i graduated High School and had already started my life. It's not a bad route to go.

:marine: :flag:

davblay
02-09-08, 11:06 PM
This sound familiar........wasn't his just covered in the last couple of weeks? :confused:

The3wisepimps
02-10-08, 02:19 PM
yeah bro i just shipped out early did the same thing as the lance corporal it depends if your well off at home, have a life or not..if you do stay and enjoy it a little longer..if not go get started