PDA

View Full Version : A ? about SOI graduation

teufel22
07-28-07, 03:30 PM
Hey all, I have a question regarding duty stations upon graduation of SOI at Camp Geiger. The thing is, I am in the process of doing a lat move to the 03 field and was wondering do we get a dream sheet upon completion like I recieved at my former MOS school. If so, will I be stuck at my 1st original duty station(Camp Lejeune) or will I have a shot at going overseas or west coast even though I will be graduating from Geiger?

jpal3451
07-29-07, 05:29 PM
send a message to "Accord" he recently graduated ITB. If that doesn't work I'll ask one of my buddies, I have a lot of boot friends that graduated a few months ago. But since you're probably an NCO it may be different. Take care.

S/F

sgt tony
07-29-07, 07:49 PM
Hey all, I have a question regarding duty stations upon graduation of SOI at Camp Geiger. The thing is, I am in the process of doing a lat move to the 03 field and was wondering do we get a dream sheet upon completion like I recieved at my former MOS school. If so, will I be stuck at my 1st original duty station(Camp Lejeune) or will I have a shot at going overseas or west coast even though I will be graduating from Geiger?

If you are already a Marine you need to fill out you info and post in the Marine site not poollee site. Then you might get some info:flag: