Zulu 36
07-25-07, 01:33 PM
Wow, is his about to be 2d ex-wife mad at him. :mad:

GUNNY MAX
07-25-07, 01:36 PM
Someone should hold him down and tattoo a big "L" on his forehead

killerinstinct
07-25-07, 03:26 PM
that sucks. i still dont understand why anyone would or does **** like that. It's usually the ones who do get kicked out.

and personally medal of honor winner was taking it a BIT too far. I have seen ONE in my whole life and it was when i was in bootcamp and our drill instructor saluted a man walking by the parade deck and then told us why he asaluted him.. and even then i didnt really get a glimpse..

Robert Browell
07-25-07, 04:06 PM
Castration!:yes: that would be a fitting punishment for wannabes:yes: Cut off the balls they never used:usmc:

ErikHeiker
07-26-07, 03:26 AM
I don't know about the other services, but the Air Force, Air Force Reserve and the Air National Guard have what is called v(irtual)MPF. If anyone wearing AF blue claims to be a big hero, ask them to print out their awards and decs on vMPF...while you watch. That's where you separate the liars from those who are telling the truth.

All I can say about these dirtbags is that they must be pretty pathetic to stoop so low. A little prison time will confirm it when they get doubled up with Bubba.