PDA

View Full Version : Undocumented Workers Welcome in New Haven, CT!

fontman
07-23-07, 07:51 PM
Undocumented Workers Welcome in New Haven, CT!

Big Brother Biometric Plans in New Haven Planned for All Americans!

By William Gheen
President, Americans for LEGAL Immigration PAC / ALIPAC
www.alipac.us

Friends of ALIPAC,

Tonight, more of the nation will hear our message, when I appear on the Fox News show The O'Reilly Factor. This is my first appearance on this show although I have been on Fox, CNN, and MSNBC many times.

The topic is the implementation of a new program in New Haven, Connecticut, in which the city plans to give new ID cards to illegal aliens that can be used to obtain bank accounts and tax funded city services.

Of course, we oppose this plan and feel that our existing immigration laws should be enforced instead! Federal law states that it is a felony for any person or corporation to willingly aid and abet illegal aliens that either enter the US or remain here unlawfully. We feel the actions of the New Haven City Council violates that laws!

When we heard the news about New Haven's plan, we considered sending out a press release decrying their flagrant violations of existing laws. However, we figured our outcry would be lost in the multitude of complaints. After all, we are having no problem finding a long list of existing immigration laws that the Bush administration is refusing to enforce, on behalf of their big business allies. In fact, we are having trouble finding very many existing immigration laws that the Bush administration or Homeland Security are actually enforcing!

We decided to create a flier, in English and Spanish that any American can easily print and distribute in their community, to encourage local illegal aliens to go to New Haven.

The text version of the flyer appears below:

La Ciudad de New Haven, Connecticut extiende su bienvenida a trabajadores indocumentados.

Undocumented Workers Welcome in NEW HAVEN, CT USA!

EL Consejo de la Ciudad de New Haven, CT aprueba ley que acoge y protege a los trabajadores indocumentados

The City of New Haven, CT has voted to become the first American City to welcome the Undocumented Workers!

La ciudad emitirá a los trabajadores indocumentados un tarjeta oficial de identidad

Undocumented workers will be given a new City Identification.

La tarjeta de identidad de New Haven dará acceso a beneficios sociales, y es válida para abrir cuentas bancarias, solicitar trabajo y recibir servicios de la ciudad.

This identification will allow undocumented workers to get benefits, bank accounts, home loans, apartments, jobs, and city services.

Cuenten con el apoyo y caridad del pueblo de New Haven. Traigas a sus familias and amigos.

Come to New Haven, CT for sanctuary! Bring your friends and family members quickly!

Trabajadores indocumentados: Apoyen el esfuerzo y el ejemplo del consejo y alcaldía de New Haven, vengan y ayuden al triunfo de este santuario.

Undocumented Workers: Please support Comprehensive Immigration Reform by joining the Mayor and City Leaders in New Haven as soon as you can!

Pagado por Ciudadanos por la Inmigracion Legal PAC

Americans for Legal Immigration PAC
Post Office Box 30966, Raleigh, NC 27622-0966
Tel: (919) 787-6009 Toll Free: (866) 329-3999
FEC ID: C00405878

sparkie
07-23-07, 08:21 PM
Go to Mexico, get a job, and see who turns you in..... All of them.

1stRad2671
07-23-07, 10:01 PM
My county is looking to do the right thing. :thumbup: Can't happen soon enough.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/07/17/AR2007071700797.html?hpid=moreheadlines

Multiple families in one home=one property tax paying for a ****load of kids to going to school meaning they keep spending all my money to build more schools. :devious: Not to mention the majority of the crime and all the unlicensed drivers. I hear about all these illegals on my police scanner all the time. Like this incident
http://inetdocs.loudoun.gov/sheriff/docs/newsreleases_/2006pressreleas_/051606twobrothe/office2k/office2k.htm

fraser
08-02-07, 08:31 PM
i didnt know about this. and i live here