PDA

View Full Version : Anyone interested in a large Flak jacket?

SydShanfield
07-23-07, 05:43 PM
Anyone interested in a issued size large interceptor (current) flak jacket. Was my personal used overseas. This one didn't take any hits... I can get some pics if needed. It has no rips or tears and includes kelvar soft panels. It's woodland camo. Let me know either on here or my e-mail. sshanfield@hotmail.com Look for $200.00 for it shipped, only paypal.

Quinbo
07-23-07, 07:08 PM
I once saw a Marine court martialed for pawning his gas mask. Are you sure you want to follow through with this? Try E-bay. This kind of thing could easilly echo down through your whole life if you go through with it. Don't take government property and sell it on the open market. You have made a big mistake by posting it here.

SydShanfield
07-24-07, 11:30 AM
This is, as I stated, a personally owned item, I have made no mistakes by offering my personal property to another U.S. citizen on a open board.

Tegan
07-24-07, 12:10 PM
I am going to second Bulkyker.

SydShanfield
07-24-07, 01:27 PM
Since the negative responses I have recieved thus far from this thread I have sent a message to have it withdrawn and I have submitted a clarifacation to the administrator. As a marine, I will expect that I am surronded by individuals that would try to understand a situation before that try to declare right or wrong. As I have already stated and restated, I was trying to gain interest in a personal item of mine. To go into further detail my entire family has worked in the garment business and part of their work has gone to government contracts. This is how I have the opportunity to have my personal item that I now no longer am in need of. I also have other vest made for other companies that I am keep because I like the way they perform. By stating that the is the current issued item I was clarifying to others that it is not a knock off. If any further clarifacation is needed before this thread is removed please feel free to e-mail or PM me....