PDA

View Full Version : Airsoft

slovenianmarine
07-23-07, 11:28 AM
Airsoft is a modern combat sport or recreational hobby in which participants eliminate opponents by hitting each other with spherical non-metallic pellets launched from airsoft guns. Participants typically employ the use of varying types of weapons designed as replicas of real firearms, tactical gear, and accessories used by modern military and police organizations.

Airsoft has its roots in late-1950s East Asia, specifically Japan where firearms were difficult or impossible to obtain due to local laws; sought a legal alternative for enjoying their passion. Airsoft is still today most popular in several Asian regions, such as Japan, China, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Macau, South Korea, and to a certain extent, the Philippines, and Indonesia. The vast majority of airsoft guns, accessories, and after market upgrade parts are also manufactured in these countries.

There is also a growing interest in North America and Europe, especially in the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, France, Spain, Poland, Lithuania, Portugal, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Italy, Belgium (which is also visited by Dutch players, as the game is illegal in the Netherlands), and Denmark bolstered by an active and expanding Internet scene.

rvillac2
07-23-07, 12:17 PM
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, Over.

Mods, please delete.

Phantom Blooper
07-23-07, 02:13 PM
This is a public service announcement......

Rest assured nobody gives a **** what you think!

davblay
07-23-07, 02:47 PM
What does this crap have to do with the price of corn? WTF? Does this look like the site that cares about that crap? TAKE IT AND STICK IT!

I agree---- mods please delete! :sick::thumbdown

sparkie
07-23-07, 02:50 PM
My fault. This is what I get for calling it a spitball, 86 it please

jetdoc
07-24-07, 05:18 PM
Jernej, I would take it from your profile that you're holding a Airsoft gun in your hand? Are you trying to get into the US Marines? Are you Croatian or Slovakian?

Just trying to figure out where you are coming from because your post is rather random.

Spoločnosť Ultra Uranium dňa 14. februára uverejnila tlačovú správu o dokončení časti

rvillac2
07-24-07, 05:30 PM
Sgt Jetdoc sportin the knowledge. LOL.

jetdoc
07-24-07, 05:42 PM
Renato, its more BS than anything brother...lol.