PDA

View Full Version : HEad Call

119Wrestler
07-22-07, 03:51 PM
When you request to go to the head, do the D.I's usually let you go? Or do they wait until you **** your pants?

Phantom Blooper
07-22-07, 03:57 PM
It DEPENDS !!!!!!!!!! :evilgrin:

SkilletsUSMC
07-22-07, 03:59 PM
They will usually let you go to the head unless there is something pretty important going on. That being said, you had better ask correctly or your DI will make sure you pay for it. There are no "emergency" head calls. And yes sometimes you will see recruits ****/poop themselfs.

Camper51
07-22-07, 03:59 PM
and sometimes you will wish you had Depends.............................

maverickmarine
07-22-07, 04:06 PM
Man, I remember sitting there during rifle cleaning time, which we all know is basically just translated into quarterdeck time, practicing over and over what I am supposed to say when I jump up and lock my nasty body, LOL. All with your freakin' eyes just floating from having to go. Yeah, I had to stop back off to the quarter to pay for multiple mistakes. LOL

119Wrestler
07-22-07, 04:20 PM
When can you crap?
During free time? lol

SkilletsUSMC
07-22-07, 04:23 PM
When can you crap?
During free time? lol

After Taps. There is no free time.

119Wrestler
07-22-07, 04:55 PM
Taps?
LIke after you wake up?

sparkie
07-22-07, 05:20 PM
O M G Put a cork in it!

Echo_Four_Bravo
07-22-07, 10:51 PM
Taps is the opposite of waking up! It is what is played when it is time to hit the rack. But, once we got free time that was when that was done.

Remember:

Recruit Dummy requests permission to speak to Drill Instructor Sgt. Killer!

Speak

Recruit Dummy requests permission to make a head call sir!

Then just hope it works out for you. We had one DI that would NOT give you permission to make a head call- no matter what was going on.

killerinstinct
07-23-07, 08:44 AM
in the middle of the night. but you wont **** for at least a month.

sparkie
07-23-07, 08:46 AM
Sure makes you wonder where all that food went. When I finally had my chance, it wasn't worth it.

DWG
07-23-07, 08:53 AM
Sure makes you wonder where all that food went. When I finally had my chance, it wasn't worth it.

I don't recall taking a crap in Boot (though I must have at some point). Did gain 30 lbs. in Bootand ITR! :nerd:

I think your body uses every bit of food stuff it gets to build on what the Corps is doing to you!
:evilgrin:

sparkie
07-23-07, 09:04 AM
Happened to me twice, 3 weeks in boot, and 3 weeks when I got locked up at the V.A. for going psyco.{after I got out}. Gives true meaning to being "scared S**tless"

lcplbulldog
07-25-07, 07:00 PM
Most of the time the D.I. will let you go if you ask right. Ofcorse you will have to ask permision to speak first, if they dont give you permision to speak then how do you ask to make a head call. Dont worry too much though head calls will be the least of your concerns.
:flag:

SlingerDun
07-25-07, 07:51 PM
Theres alot of merit in learning to hold back and picking the right time to request a head call if your only choices are fouling yourself or getting chewed and thrashed for asking. Sure you'll burn most everything you eat as fuel with few solid waste emissions, mostly gas. If a guys feeling bound up in the field after a few days or more without a bowel movement a canteen cup of hot greasy french onion soup (if available) is enough to send a guy into the brush with an e-tool. I've been told recruits now drink much more water and i could imagine having to urinate while fighting to stay awake in a hot boring classroom after lunch or drilling and standing at parade rest on the grinder for what seems like hours. Yeah that would suck, i got no answers.

--->Dave

killerinstinct
07-26-07, 11:01 AM
When you request to go to the head, do the D.I's usually let you go? Or do they wait until you **** your pants?

oh and i forgot you have to ask like this..

-Recruit smuckatellie requests permission to speak to drill instructor Sgt Smith SIR!!

Recruit smuckatellie requests permission to make a head call SIR!!! or This recruit needs to make a head call sir!!

one of those last ones would work. But make sure to ask to speak to him correctly and if hes yoru senior etc...

jpal3451
07-29-07, 05:26 PM
Well heres how it went for me --

Kill hats NEVER spoke to you. If you tried to ask to go to the head, even properly, they would scream at you and say "I DONT CARE" or STFU or something ...... You generally had to ask the SR DI, who 9/10 times let you go unless something important was going on. But you will see a lot of people **** their pants and a few will **** the bed. I saw 3 people **** their pants as well.

sparkie
07-30-07, 08:53 AM
Nice thread....Thanks for the morning read.

thewookie
07-30-07, 12:53 PM
To this day I can hold it with the best of them. My bodily functions that is. You should prepare yourself to not go #2 until after TAPS, how you prepare for that I dunno, but you won't be taking any nice comfy poops with the funny section of the newspaper.

Chumley
07-30-07, 01:21 PM
At least two separate times I remember a private ****ing himself while we were drilling (nope, NOT me). Rather than request permission or break ranks during drill / rifle practice they just ****ed themselves and kept on going. Once was in the squadbay, and the DI's flipped when the puddle was discovered. If any poolee doesn't understand why one might choose to **** themselves instead of simply requesting permission to go properly, the answer is that the result is pretty much the same but one option includes less pain, so you might as well get better at drilling.

thewookie
07-30-07, 04:29 PM
We had a guy, recruit Williams, he'll probably kill me if he ever finds this but, it's funny. We came back from the chow hall and we were in the squad bay preparing for an alpha inspection. So our cami trousers were folded on our racks, and the usual DI chaos was going on all around us as we got dressed. One DI, Sgt. Baker happened to see a bulge coming out of recruit William's cami trousers and decided to investigate. My rack was next to Williams (Vernazzaro,) and a long story short, he found an apple in Williams trousers that he had "stolen" from the chow hall. Of course he made a big DI scene and he got Williams up on the quarterdeck. He wore him out for a long, long, long time. And at some point I remember glancing up there and seeing this puddle forming below Williams crotch area as he was doing push-ups. Man, that was funny. DI Sgt. Baker went off, it was hysterical but not for Williams!

Zulu 36
07-30-07, 04:45 PM
When I went through in 1971, the DIs generally allowed quick head calls after chow (to tinkle only) during teeth brushing time. In which order you did it was up to you.

We also had a specific way to ask. It had to ALWAYS be an Emergency Head Call. Nothing less would do. Then the DI, when giving permission, would add "First, maggot, two laps around my squad bay, Code 3." And the private would take off making a siren sound for two laps then into the head.

It was always somewhat amusing, except when it was you doing the laps.

thewookie
07-30-07, 04:51 PM
I love it! AND, ALWAYS an EMERGENCY HEADCALL, no other form is allowed so don't bother!

maverickmarine
07-30-07, 04:56 PM
See I remember in 3rd phase that being priority number one following mail call and at the beginning of that one hour of time you had before lights out to get everything squared away would be to run to the ****ters. We had I believe two or three and you would get your mail and then as soon as you were free you dash in there and hope to get a ****ter. You would sit there reading your letters and talking with your buddies. Obviously, with 50-60 other recruites you didn't take all freakin' day but it was just another funny part of it.

thewookie
07-30-07, 05:14 PM
I could go on and on about boot camp. We had this kid Shawgo, they called him Sha-lay-go. Any way, he was constipated and one morning he went to sick bay. He was a limp dick, fat body, and all the bad things to be. If he reads this and complains I'll find him and beat him, just kidding! So he comes back from sick call later in the morning as the platoon is drilling outside. He comes over to the DI Sgt. Wallace who's drilling us and gives him a big bottle of Metamucil, and DI Sgt. Wallace stops drilling us and proceeds to read the instructions out loud, "take 1 teaspoon per day until relieved," or something like that. So he tells Shawgo to open his canteen, and then he opens the Metamucil bottle and tells Shawgo to tilt his head back and open wide! I swear he poured half the bottle of that stuff in his mouth, if you've ever seen the bottle then you'd **** yourself. And then he had him wash it down with a canteen of water. So we go about our day, drilling, going to the pit, drilling, going to the pit, drilling,,,. And then at the barracks after some evening chow, after we marched back and all of us had seen Shawgo turn different shades of red and purple throughout the day. The DI's finally called Shawgo up in front of the platoon. (All day they had been f-in with him, all day) And so they asked him if he had to go #2, and of course he yelled Sir YES Sir! So they had him run up to the 3rd floor of the barracks yelling "Man I gotta ****" three or four times until they finally let him actually enter the barracks and do his thing. He didn't make it.

Zulu 36
07-30-07, 05:21 PM
He wasn't constipated anymore, was he? :evilgrin:

Sh*t happens. :marine:

drewster915
07-30-07, 05:46 PM
Save all Head calls for late nite, while i was in B.C. had a recruit kept asking to use the head during class time..DI got mad told us who ever ask to go again we would all pay for it take into account this was after a hydration session (2-3 reps of 2 canteens filled, drank, held over your head to prove that you drank them) well nobody asked again but there was about 4 peabody's...Long story short,,,we all paid for it anyways!!!
keep you legs crossed, or tie a knot in it.... :!:

sparkie
07-30-07, 10:48 PM
I have to think,, Those Marines on the beach at Iwo, Didn't have time for a head call.

BR34
07-31-07, 08:39 AM
Just make sure to tell the D.I. it's an "emergency". This should be fun for him and your fellow recruits.

halejr
09-14-07, 03:22 PM
I remember it was a pear and Sgt. Wallace made him take a bite without using his hands after he shoved it in his mouth then he had to eat the whole thing and drink two canteens of water and you all know what happens after that.

halejr
09-14-07, 03:25 PM
They let you sweat it out see how long your able to hold it..........simulated combat

thewookie
09-14-07, 05:15 PM
I remember it was a pear and Sgt. Wallace made him take a bite without using his hands after he shoved it in his mouth then he had to eat the whole thing and drink two canteens of water and you all know what happens after that.

Wsup Halejr, my brother from a different mother! Platoon 2049. You know what I'm talking about, you were there. DI Sgt. Wallace also made him eat a boiled egg, shell and all for trying to steal chow from the chow hall, actually that might have been the pear incident. That poor dude, I swear to this day if he wasn't going to be in 02/Intel, then he wasn't graduating. That was my first taste of Marine Corps politics, seeing him graduate. I hope he did something good with himself and found the right path because he was a soup sandwich.

Devilus Dogus
09-15-07, 02:22 PM
After Taps. There is no free time.

Actually we had 1 hour of free time a day Corporal which was called "Free Time" right before TAPS, and we were pretty much allowed to crap, urinate, and read letters during that time. Reading letters depended on who was on duty though. Only our Senior Drill Instructor let us read letters during that time, but you can still pretty much use the head during that time or after TAPS.

Just don't be stupid and ask to make a head call when they are teaching you something or in the middle of PT unless you really need to.

And yea, if you ask, ask correctly.

"Sir Good Afternoon Sir, Recruit Whoever requests permission to use the head sir."

thewookie
09-15-07, 02:35 PM
"Sir Good Afternoon Sir, Recruit Whoever requests permission to use the head sir."

We had to throw in there, after we requested permission to speak, to make either a standing, or a sitting head call. Usually the sitting head calls were denied. Number two's were usually reserved for after lights out, but it wasn't free time.

Devilus Dogus
09-15-07, 07:45 PM
We had to throw in there, after we requested permission to speak, to make either a standing, or a sitting head call. Usually the sitting head calls were denied. Number two's were usually reserved for after lights out, but it wasn't free time.

We couldn't make sit down calls either Sergeant. They always said, "Do it on your own time."

A couple recruits, including myself, tried to sneak in a couple hear and there, and when you were caught, it wasn't pretty. :)

Good times.

mincj
09-15-07, 09:08 PM
They wait until you **** your pants.

LeonardLawrence
09-15-07, 11:52 PM
Chumley posted: "At least two separate times I remember a private ****ing himself while we were drilling (nope, NOT me). Rather than request permission or break ranks during drill / rifle practice they just ****ed themselves and kept on going"

LL Says: That is just motivating. In honor of this man's discipline I peed myself while reading it....and there is nothing anyone can do about it! ;)

thewookie
09-16-07, 07:53 AM
In your honor Leonard I sh*t myself just a second ago, Semper Fidelis!:(

sparkie
09-16-07, 10:12 AM
I do that stuff as a matter of age, not practice;>

mjd
11-24-09, 10:03 PM
Wsup Halejr, my brother from a different mother! Platoon 2049. You know what I'm talking about, you were there. DI Sgt. Wallace also made him eat a boiled egg, shell and all for trying to steal chow from the chow hall, actually that might have been the pear incident. That poor dude, I swear to this day if he wasn't going to be in 02/Intel, then he wasn't graduating. That was my first taste of Marine Corps politics, seeing him graduate. I hope he did something good with himself and found the right path because he was a soup sandwich.

I remember when he ate the egg with the schell. Sgt Wallace made him eat what was left of a bottle of x-lax when we were inside practicing drill. He keep asking him if he had to take a sh*t. When he finally had to Sgt baker dug him in the pit. I tell that story all the time.

MontezumaCpl
11-24-09, 11:42 PM
I could go on and on about boot camp. We had this kid Shawgo, they called him Sha-lay-go. Any way, he was constipated and one morning he went to sick bay. He was a limp dick, fat body, and all the bad things to be. If he reads this and complains I'll find him and beat him, just kidding! they had him run up to the 3rd floor of the barracks yelling "Man I gotta ****" three or four times until they finally let him actually enter the barracks and do his thing. He didn't make it.:D

Wookie, LMAO!

HAHAHAHA, I havent laughed this hard in a while thanks bro! Brings back a lot of Boot Camp memories, I needed it today, long visit at the dentist! :sick:

Semper Fi!