PDA

View Full Version : Football tryouts at Lejeune???

Kimmie
07-20-07, 01:31 PM
Its been a couple months since I posted regarding my daughter and her young Marine....and I have new questions. He is stationed at Camp Lejeune and since the last post he made it home for Memorial day...they had a blast together. He hasnt made it back home yet.It seems he has some kind of boundary that he cant go beyond? It seems other local Marines sneak home for quick weekends but not him. He has also recently gotten into some trouble there and was put on some sort of of 14 day restriction so he didnt make it home for the 4th. He was and we were very disapointed in him and his actions. Now for the question...does Lejeune have a football team. He said he is trying out...and after one day says he made the team? Is this some rec league thing or do you wonderful gentlemen know what he is talking about. All my daughter seems to know is this could be very positive for him because he loves the game...but sad for her because now he will be tied to that and will never be able to get back home. Please send me some answers. I have looked up all kinds of info on the Lejuene web site but cant find anything about tackle football. Thanks again for all your help.