PDA

View Full Version : Camp Geiger Address

DvlDGMM
07-18-07, 09:31 PM
My son has just went for his MCT before starting is schooling ...Does anyone know the mailing address to send him letters at Camp Geiger, North Carolina?

Thankyou

Amy

Osotogary
07-18-07, 09:51 PM
DvlDGMM-
Please go to website usmc.mil and search for Camp Geiger. That particular website will open the doors to other websites that may be of interest to you regarding your son's Regiment and Battalion. You may wish to use your internet search engine and look for Camp Geiger.
Good luck.
Gary

greensideout
07-18-07, 10:05 PM
Contact his recruiter.

Samuel Spillers
07-22-07, 10:51 PM
I also have a son recently arrived at Camp Geiger for MCT. After exhaustive searches of every search engine I know, my only success is in finding dead links. His recruiter does not even have the correct address. Why is it so hard to contact my new Marine at Camp Geiger? Could someone please give me the address.

Thanks,
Sam

DvlDGMM
07-23-07, 06:07 PM
If anyone else needs the addy for Camp Geiger this is the one that my son, the recruiter and I have came up with...
Pvt. __________________________
MCT 2nd BN H Co 1st. Plt
Camp Geiger
Camp Lejeune, North Carolina

The second line of the addy is what my son told me on the day that I dropped off at Camp Geiger due to him knowing what company he was going to be in. I hope that if anyone else is searching like I did, I hope this helps.

Amy

seandialsMom
11-04-07, 08:12 PM
Hey Amy. My name is Suann. My son is also there for training. He is the SAW operator in the Weapons Platoon. Anyways, the address for trainees at Camp Geiger is....

Rank/Name .... ex. Pvt. Smith, John A.
Company name, class# and platoon #, ex. Alpha Co. Class 01-08 4th Plt.
ITB BN. SOI MCB
PSC Box 20166
Camp Lejeune, NC 28542-0166

so, basically, you need his company name,(alpha, bravo, etc.) his class #, and which platoon he is in. The rest is generic info. If you give me the date of your son's entrance, I should be able to supply you with this info. I'll watch for you to post or you can call me. I am listed in the Memphis, TN area.

I pray for all of our soldiers, but your's will be on my list for sure.

God bless,
Suann Dial
AKA
Marine Mom

BR34
11-09-07, 07:20 PM
My son has just went for his MCT before starting is schooling ...Does anyone know the mailing address to send him letters at Camp Geiger, North Carolina?

Thankyou

Amy

Your son will be in the field 18 out of his 22 days of MCT. He won't get a letter until 2 days before he graduates. He will have no time to write a letter until 2 days before he graduates, and he will have no where to place a letter in for mailing until he gets base libbo the Sunday before graduating.

He will be able to call home on Sundays for a few minutes.

Unfortunately, writting him will be a waste of your time and his.

BR34
11-09-07, 07:21 PM
Hey Amy. My name is Suann. My son is also there for training. He is the SAW operator in the Weapons Platoon. Anyways, the address for trainees at Camp Geiger is....

Rank/Name .... ex. Pvt. Smith, John A.
Company name, class# and platoon #, ex. Alpha Co. Class 01-08 4th Plt.
ITB BN. SOI MCB
PSC Box 20166
Camp Lejeune, NC 28542-0166

so, basically, you need his company name,(alpha, bravo, etc.) his class #, and which platoon he is in. The rest is generic info. If you give me the date of your son's entrance, I should be able to supply you with this info. I'll watch for you to post or you can call me. I am listed in the Memphis, TN area.

I pray for all of our soldiers, but your's will be on my list for sure.

God bless,
Suann Dial
AKA
Marine Mom
Her son is in MCT, he's not going for the 60 day training your son is going for. He will be at his MOS school before the letters reach him.