PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know how to get back in the Marines?

Bushywag
07-12-07, 08:13 PM
I have been discharged about a year ago and I do not know my discharge type nor do I know the status of it. This has been an on going problem. Does anyone know what I could do to get back in the...

FistFu68
07-12-07, 08:38 PM
:evilgrin: HOW THE HELL,WE SUPPOSE TO KNOW;IF YOU DON'T KNOW???:evilgrin: A'LITTLE HELP AS WHAT'S THE REAL DEAL???:usmc:

ssgtt32
07-12-07, 08:43 PM
fill out your profile it is the rule

Bushywag
07-12-07, 08:47 PM
the real deal is the marines are screwing me over. Im asking for help as to what the **** i should do. AS IN who do i talk to to get it PVT!!!!!!!!!!!

ssgtt32
07-12-07, 08:51 PM
the real deal is the marines are screwing me over. Im asking for help as to what the **** i should do. AS IN who do i talk to to get it PVT!!!!!!!!!!!
who the f--k do you think you are, you do not fill out a profile, asking questions that do not make since, you better back the f-off and cool off!

Bushywag
07-12-07, 08:56 PM
im not talking to you. im talking to the pvt who gave me anger for no common reason. it is simple. I asked for help on what ideas people have to re-enlist.

ssgtt32
07-12-07, 09:00 PM
you are talking to me! and everyone else on this forum, do not attack a LONG standing member on this MARINE forum, or you will catch a lot of hate, and no one will help you, no wonder you were kicked out

Bushywag
07-12-07, 09:05 PM
see. its things like that that get me anger. And I wasnt talking to you. im tlaking aobut FISTFU. you are an *******

SGT-JOHN-ADDY
07-12-07, 09:16 PM
All I'm Gonna Bushywag, If You Want Any Help In This Forum You Better Get Your Head Out Of Your Ass And Start Having Alittle Respect For Other Marines In Here Or No One Will Help You At All. If You Act Like This Why You Were On Active Duty Don't Go Back In Because My Corps Don't Need Disrespectful ******* Like You.

FistFu68
:evilgrin: GOOD-THAN I GOT YOU'R ATTENTION?YOU OPENED THE CAN OF WORM'S???FESS UP BIG-MAN!!!! SEMPER~FI:evilgrin:

testforecho2112
Dude are you stupid or what? You come into a place where some of us have been for years, and act like a spoiled brat. We are family here, and if you think you can come in here and disrespect anyone, you better shut it down before one of us does it for you. Hope you kept your seabag packed. Dont let it hit you in the A$$ when someone throws it out on top of you.

SGT-JOHN-ADDY
07-12-07, 09:19 PM
<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="5" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td align="left" valign="top" width="100%"><table border="0" cellpadding="5" cellspacing="5" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td align="left" valign="top">

I'M JUST WONDERING SOMETHING.....YOU SAID YOU GOT OUT A YEAR AND A MONTH AGO. BUT YOUR PROFILE SAYS THIS......UNLESS YOU'RE JUST A WANNABE MARINE AND DIDN'T HAVE THE BALLS TO GO TO BOOTCAMP.
</td>

<td align="left" valign="top" width="100%"> <!-- USER INFORMATION --> Bushywag images/statusicon/user_online.gif
Last Activity: Today 09:03 PM
Viewing Thread Anyone know how to get back in the Marines? (http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/showthread.php?t=50035) @ 09:03 PM

</td> </tr> </tbody></table> </td></tr><tr> <td> First Name:
Robert </td> </tr><tr> <td> Last Name:
Cortez </td> </tr><tr> <td> Rank:
E-3 </td> </tr><tr> <td> Do you own a business?:
No </td> </tr><tr> <td> Where did you attend bootcamp?:
MCRD San Diego </td> </tr><tr> <td> What date did you graduate bootcamp?:
2005 </td> </tr><tr> <td> What was your bootcamp platoon number?:
1127 </td> </tr><tr> <td> Year Entered Marine corps:
2005</td></tr></tbody></table>

ssgtt32
07-12-07, 09:22 PM
plus it says he is still active WTFO

SGT-JOHN-ADDY
07-12-07, 09:23 PM
Yes I Seen That Ssgt.

HOLM
07-12-07, 09:31 PM
I'd bet he popped the **** test in boot... if he even got that far...

ya know... some dumb story of that sort

FistFu68
07-12-07, 09:43 PM
:evilgrin: OH HELL 'YES I TAKE THE TITLE OF "AZZ-HOLE",AS A SUPERB TITLE
SEMPER~AZZHOLE~(LOL)THANX MEN,FOR THE BAC-UP???:evilgrin:

Marine84
07-12-07, 09:47 PM
:scared: Incoming! <br />
<br />
I have to remember what forum I'm in - boys, if I need ya'll, I'll holler, OK? <br />
<br />
Bushywag - the fellas are jumping to conclusions - you may have gotten your hand cut off...

yellowwing
07-12-07, 09:56 PM
Closing this one down. Bushywag has the same thread in the VA Forum.