PDA

View Full Version : Jerk Neighbors

recon532002
07-12-07, 02:10 PM
Hey Brothers I have a real problem with a group of people who live next to me. They happen to have a wide screen TV and home theater system. At night they think its ok to disturb others till 3:00 am. I have called police and brought it to the attention to my land lord. It works for about a week and then it goes right back to the way it was. I won't go into bashing these people, I know they are lowlifes but I am about to do the Marine Hymn on his face if something doesn't happen to change the situation. there is no reasoning behind there bull**** I have done nothing wrong. Any peacefull advice will be valuable
RECON:evilgrin:

jetdawgg
07-12-07, 02:17 PM
I have to preface by asking why be peaceful when they are not?

Get a pit and let that idiot know that the dog does not like loud noise at night
http://www.temastauffer.com/big/Pitbull.jpg
I have 3 pits and my neighbors are real nice to me

thedrifter
07-12-07, 02:29 PM
Start documenting everytime this happens..
Tape record for further proof...

You have to have a noise ordinance...
Sooner or later the police have to do something, with the help of the the landlord......

My two cents

Ellie

3077India
07-12-07, 03:25 PM
Follow the drifter's advice and find out if there is a noise ordinance. Exhaust all legal options available to you.

HOWEVER, if that doesn't work....

First, get locking gas caps for all your vehicles. Second, a Big bag of sugar for theirs. :p

But I Digress...

GUNNY MAX
07-12-07, 03:34 PM
Take up a nice, peacefull hobby that you like to do at around 0700. Grinding metal is a pleasant sound, and a skill saw going through a couple of 2x4's sounds "devine"

SGTBrentG
07-12-07, 03:35 PM
Sit on your porch cleaning and talking to your weapons!

erased
07-12-07, 03:48 PM
I have to agree with Gunny Max, but c'mon, reveille is at 0400.

GUNNY MAX
07-12-07, 04:44 PM
And I agree with you Erased. Only wake them with a siren in their ear;)

But seriously, I'm pretty sure that in most places, you can start "construction operations" at 0700 and it is within city/county ordinances. It is in Carlsbad anyways.:cool:

Ironrider
07-12-07, 04:49 PM
I would recommend, anything by Ted Nugent "Great White Buffalo" or "Yank Me, Crank Me" works well...

Zulu 36
07-12-07, 05:26 PM
And I agree with you Erased. Only wake them with a siren in their ear;)

But seriously, I'm pretty sure that in most places, you can start "construction operations" at 0700 and it is within city/county ordinances. It is in Carlsbad anyways.:cool:

Yes, this would be the next most legal way to pay back (other than prosecuting). As Gunny Max said, most areas allow work to commence at 0700. Some scrap steel (or an old car) and a grinder would do nicely. Put a metal cutting blade on a Saws-All and go crazy. Tell your nice neighbors what you are doing so they won't get upset with you. They might help.

Most places have ords on excessively loud music at any time. It would be your luck the cops would cite you, not them.

hrscowboy
07-12-07, 05:27 PM
jetdawg you wouldnt have those in the state of Kansas for very long.. you couldnt stand the insurance premiums on all three of your pits. 1 million dollars on each dog if they are pits and locked down in a cage 4x8 with muzzels.. To many of the pits have mauled people here in Kansas City Kansas. alot of people have moved out because of the Law only to find out other cites surrounding us have the same law..

hrscowboy
07-12-07, 05:30 PM
About 3:00 am in the Morning go over beat on the door and ask them if they have seen your 12 foot 150 lbs python that he got loose from his cage and is not in the house anywhere..

rsta
07-12-07, 06:09 PM
Recon, I see you're around my age, where you're bull**** tolerance level drops. I feel for you, having a neighbor like that really sucks! Calling the cops, as you've learned, is pretty much a waste of time. It seems to me that you have two choices: (1) like Drifter said, document all the b/s and file a complaint in court or (2) beat on the butt-wipe's door and let him know up front and personal that you've had enough of his shxt. Most low-life's don't understand "nice" or neighborly ways, you pretty much have to get on their level of comprehension. It worked for me, course now, understand I ended up in court with a restraining order, but, no more problems from the dipstick down the street. Mission accomplished! Good luck to you.

Zulu 36
07-12-07, 06:33 PM
I can't speak for all PDs, but when I was on the job, if we substantiated a noise complaint, the violator got one warning. If we came back on a second call and heard the noise again ourselves, it was...

crate78
07-12-07, 06:48 PM
Do you rent or own your house? I own a rental house and the lease contains a clause stating, "The tenant is entitled to the quiet enjoyment of the premises............."

If you rent, or if the neighbors rent, you might want to put the onus on the landlords.

crate

GunsUp
07-12-07, 07:06 PM
Are you still in Canada? If so, just use your local pay phone and call in a report of "military style" rifles and pistols being transported at OdarkThirty by your neighbors from their car into their house... The Canucks are death on gun violations or even a hint of one.... If you're in the States again, use the meth manufacturing situation... It may not get them to stop but hey, having a SWAT Team show up at 0230 could be a lot of fun... But then again, my wife calls me a vindictive SOB...

3077India
07-12-07, 07:28 PM
Are you still in Canada? If so, just use your local pay phone and call in a report of "military style" rifles and pistols being transported at OdarkThirty by your neighbors from their car into their house... The Canucks are death on gun violations or even a hint of one.... If you're in the States again, use the meth manufacturing situation... It may not get them to stop but hey, having a SWAT Team show up at 0230 could be a lot of fun... But then again, my wife calls me a vindictive SOB...ROFLMAO!!!! I love it! :D

Zulu 36
07-12-07, 07:41 PM
Are you still in Canada? If so, just use your local pay phone and call in a report of "military style" rifles and pistols being transported at OdarkThirty by your neighbors from their car into their house... The Canucks are death on gun violations or even a hint of one.... If you're in the States again, use the meth manufacturing situation... It may not get them to stop but hey, having a SWAT Team show up at 0230 could be a lot of fun... But then again, my wife calls me a vindictive SOB...

Well, the meth lab scam won't get the SWAT team reaction just on one anonymous phone call. It might get a covert investigation started. If they find no evidence, the investigation just quietly drops. You may never even know if an investigation was running (if it is done right).

Plus SWAT teams generally prefer to take meth labs down during the day if possible - better lighting to avoid chemicals and to avoid shooting as much as possible.

FistFu68
07-12-07, 08:22 PM
:evilgrin: DON'T GET MAD~GET EVEN~HURT THEIR $$$$$ :evilgrin:

Marine84
07-12-07, 09:55 PM
About 3:00 am in the Morning go over beat on the door and ask them if they have seen your 12 foot 150 lbs python that he got loose from his cage and is not in the house anywhere..

That would be Fking HILARIOUS!!!!!

Ironrider
07-12-07, 10:11 PM
Now that's just mean.....I LOVE it.....:marine:

yellowwing
07-12-07, 11:03 PM
Back date Documentation on everything, especially the police complaints.

Office of Residential Tenancies
Saskatoon Office
Main Floor, Sturdy Stone Building
122 - 3rd Avenue North
Saskatoon SK S7K 2H6
Telephone: (306) 933-5680
Fax: (306) 933-7030
An informal complaint will get the Tenancies Board to call your landlord. This will work especially if your other neighbors also call-in.

An official complaint to the Tenancies Board may cost a few bucks.

1LONGSHOT
07-13-07, 01:59 AM
Go cut there cable wire or sat.wire. when they get it repaired do it once more. after a bit the cable/sat. people will stop going to there house. I have had problems with people on CB's in truck stops who ran big power while i was watching TV. So i would put a pin of some sort trough there coax wire and FRY there amp or CB. But ya get a video cam. and document it and keep calling the law you pay taxes. Or be a nice neighbor and mow there lawn a 5am. I dont get mad i get EVEN. Remember pay back is a medevac.

recon532002
07-13-07, 03:53 AM
Very good Advice Bless you all I would enjoy Cutting lumber at 07:30 in the AM thanks for the support
Brother Recon

ggyoung
07-13-07, 11:43 AM
There are legal ways to get even. I think it is "Knight Rider Publ." that has books on how to get even. Find them and get a book and have fun. I know I would.

jetdawgg
07-13-07, 12:08 PM
jetdawg you wouldnt have those in the state of Kansas for very long.. you couldnt stand the insurance premiums on all three of your pits. 1 million dollars on each dog if they are pits and locked down in a cage 4x8 with muzzels.. To many of the pits have mauled people here in Kansas City Kansas. alot of people have moved out because of the Law only to find out other cites surrounding us have the same law..

Thanks for the tip. I will not bring them to KS. Those pictured are not mine btw....

jetdawgg
07-13-07, 12:10 PM
:evilgrin: DON'T GET MAD~GET EVEN~HURT THEIR $$$$$ :evilgrin:

I'm with ya FIST f@cking @ssh@les.....

outlaw3179
07-13-07, 01:11 PM
Remember pay back is a medevac. LoL... Havent heard that in a while. :thumbup:

Vickie Outlaw
07-23-07, 12:04 AM
I once took a tape recording of LOUD BARKING DOGS and played it every second I was out of the house. It didnt take long before my ANNOYING neighbor as asking me to be quiet!