PDA

View Full Version : Message to FlatFoot

Shaffer
03-20-03, 10:57 AM
As JAMarine posted, John Gray aka FlatFoot is in the hospital with cancer. Unfortunately the outlook does not look promising. I ask that you keep him in your thoughts and prayers.

We are also going to send John a “Get Well” card from Leatherneck.com, it’s moderators and it’s members. This is CLASSIFIED and SHOULD NOT be spoken of to John. It will be a surprise. The way this will work is that you can click on the link below and send John a message. We will collect messages up until Friday March 28. On Saturday I will start to layout the messages as a greeting card with everyone’s comments included. I will then mail it directly to John at the hospital.

Let’s help support our brother in his time of need. Let’s show him how powerful the bond between Marines truly is.

http://www.leatherneck.com/phpform/forms/form1.html

Semper Fi,
Jerry

Shaffer
03-24-03, 01:31 PM
Bump!

Shaffer
03-27-03, 09:58 AM
This will be the last bump for this message. The form will close on Friday at Midnight. After that I will take all the comments to FlatFoot and place then in a "Get Well" card.

For all of you that have already send your motivational and spirtual comments...THANK YOU!!!

Semper Fi,
Jerry