PDA

View Full Version : Reconstruction

ToxIkon
07-10-07, 04:15 PM
I like to beat a dead horse, so say I make It to MEPS do they do full body x-rays or what?

killerinstinct
07-10-07, 04:20 PM
I like to beat a dead horse, so say I make It to MEPS do they do full body x-rays or what?

http://daghlian.net/archives/images/BunnyPancakeSmlr.jpg

sparkie
07-10-07, 04:25 PM
Thanks killer, straightened me right up.

L.O.L

ToxIkon
07-10-07, 04:26 PM
Ha ha, no I was talking about the physical you at the Military Entrance Processing Station. Do they x-ray you there in anyway?

sparkie
07-10-07, 04:30 PM
na just get used to bendin over

sparkie
07-10-07, 04:34 PM
Are you talkin about you having been rebuilt someplace? Bionic Recruit? What you trying to say? Spit it out ,son.

ToxIkon
07-10-07, 04:39 PM
Are you talkin about you having been rebuilt someplace? Bionic Recruit? What you trying to say? Spit it out ,son.

Yeah I guess something like, but then again am just wondering.

killerinstinct
07-10-07, 04:40 PM
well i dont remember being xrayed unless you had some type of injury.

But imagine a 200 year old grouchy man who has to look at ass holes and grab balls all day.

Now drop your pants and stand over a drawer and slam it while turning your head to cough.

Basically when you come out of that physical you will not only do the duck walk before you go into that examining room youll DEFINATELY be doing the duck walk coming out of it.

ToxIkon
07-10-07, 04:46 PM
Ahhh I see yes.

sparkie
07-10-07, 05:00 PM
Ahhh... Let me guess. Something you don't want to tell your recruiter?
:(

Marine84
07-10-07, 07:30 PM
Are you concerned about what they'll see in there?

GySgtRet
07-10-07, 08:56 PM
atttude like you have a 1 in a 1000 chance of being a Marine forget about my beloved Marine and don't join. You ask a question that isn't really a question. Like I said forget about being a Marine. If your hiding something you will be found out. Do all Marines a favor a skip it and work at Micky d's it suits you better anyway.

sparkie
07-10-07, 08:57 PM
Go Gunny

killerinstinct
07-11-07, 08:11 AM
dude im sure it would be fine unless its a sex change that would be a bit wierd hell if i was a lesbian who became a man id order a dick that would be 1/2 my body weight but alas i was born a man and its only 1/4.

Anyways whatever it may be it would be better for you to do it not anyone else so you can be fully prepared ya know?

killerinstinct
dude im sure it would be fine unless its a sex change that would be a bit wierd hell if i was a lesbian who became a man id order a dick that would be 1/2 my body weight but alas i was born a man and its only 1/4.

Anyways just tell

killerinstinct

Anyways just tell your

ToxIkon
07-11-07, 11:27 AM
Umm no, I am not hiding anything I was just wondering thats all.

Echo_Four_Bravo
07-11-07, 11:59 AM
Sorry, I don't believe that for a second. You're being too secretive and trying to find out if you can hide stuff at MEPS.

Here's the answer I think you're looking for. If there are no signs that anything is going on, they aren't going to x-ray you. However, if there was a surgery done there will be a scar- and they will notice the scar. They will want all documents about the surgery and will send you through some extra tests to determine whether or not you are qualified to be a Marine.

chili77bowl
07-11-07, 06:36 PM
Yeah, i'm gonna go with gunny on this...

We aren't the NSA or the CIA...we don't do secretive things...especially when you are trying to get in...

You want to be sneaky? then do it somewhere else.

Pound Sand.

-Chili77bowl:cool:

Covey_Rider
07-12-07, 06:03 AM
Man...already an integrity violator before becomming a Marine. Come on man...anybody who's even heard of the word psycology knows that you don't ask that question unless you're trying to hide something. There are Marines that I serve with that have had surgery before and/or have had some type of semi-serious injury in the past. Going the way you're going with this yes, you may get through MEPs and pass boot and become a Marine...but sooner or later it WILL come and bite you in the a$$. Stop trying to play games because believe me...we have more games then you do and we play them a hell of alot better.

Marine84
07-13-07, 11:25 AM
Stop trying to play games because believe me...we have more games then you do and we play them a hell of alot better.

:) HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I know that's right!