PDA

View Full Version : Asking Recruiters

Future93
07-09-07, 07:31 PM
I need to go talk to a recruiter but since I'm only 14, so I'm not sure if they will even answer my questions or take me seriously. Can someone tell me how to ask questions or if it's even worth going?
Thanks

jetdoc
07-09-07, 08:26 PM
Nice to see the real young ones on here...excellent.

I don't see why a recruiter won't talk to you, I would imagine keeping the young, (real young) crowd interested in the Marines is part of their job.

Talking don't hurt anyone..go for it.

jetdoc
07-10-07, 08:10 PM
Also there is a program called The Young Marines sponsored by the Marine Corps League...I actually found it on a sticky in the Poolee board....it was in the Unoffical Marine Corps Dictionary. I think its www.theyoungmarines.org (http://www.theyoungmarines.org)

Future93
07-10-07, 08:31 PM
Thank you sir for the help. I thought about the young Marines before but unfortunatly I can't do that because I go to military school and it's a boarding school so I won't have time.

jetdoc
07-10-07, 11:57 PM
No problem thre young fella. Don't worry you have plenty of time for the Corps. Get your education and it will all fall into place.

Haffner
07-10-07, 11:59 PM
You know what's the best part about you having profound interest in the Corps at 14?

You got 4 years to get in shape and ensure you get good grades! By the time you go in, a 300 PFT should be lke a walk in the park for you.

jetdoc
07-11-07, 07:51 AM
Good point Haff...I know when I was 14 I don't think I had even heard much of the Marines, let alone knowing I wanted to go in...pretty impressive.