PDA

View Full Version : Family Deserter

Phantom Blooper
03-19-03, 08:04 PM
I received a telephone call from the 1stSgt of the bulk fuel platoon in Texarkana,Texas the other day.My 23year old nephew is a UA Marine Reservist. I called because he came to Jacksonville,NC before...

Roberto T. Cast
03-19-03, 08:35 PM
A coward is a coward is a coward. It makes my blood boil because he is/was one of us. I can not call him what we ourselves are.

Phantom Blooper
03-19-03, 09:04 PM
Family or no family he should be run up the flagpole.War has just started.Nobody likes to fight,but running is not the way. Yes he is a coward and it p***es me off!It would be better for me if I...

virwar
03-19-03, 10:38 PM
I would NOT even call him an Ex-Marine.

Barrio_rat
03-20-03, 01:08 AM
I knew a guy who missed a few too many drill weekends and got activated - only had to serve a couple years. He made a pretty good Marine too. They should activate this kid and put him on the next transport to the Middle East. Short of that, a dishonorable for desertion. His unit was activated at a time when his country called - in my mind, that makes it a bit different.

Barndog
03-20-03, 04:50 AM
Phantom - <br />
<br />
Run the flagpole UP his arse.... then process for the BCD. <br />
<br />
Leaner softer military. Fundamental changes. <br />
<br />
Yeah, we're at war, and they let people just 'go' anymore. <br />
Yeah, and at...

Phantom Blooper
03-20-03, 07:45 AM
Every hard-boiled egg is yellow inside.Anonymous I was told that his Mother was not going to be told because,they didn't want her to worry! Well,this really got my blood boiling!What about the Goldstar Mothers/Bluestar Mothers and all family members and comrades past and present... I am keeping a low profile...more behind the line type of thing,then I advance and give another harrassing blow.I want the puke to go back to Texas,and accept his punishment! I will never refer to him as a Veteran,Marine ect...I think even a BCD or Dishonorable is too good for somebody like this.I often wonder if he did not run and stayed with his unit...would he run when the sh*t started ?The answer I keep coming up with is yes!!Even though it is really not known until the situation arises. I would not ask this kid to do anything for me or with me again!I am told through the family network that he made a mistake,well folks everyone makes mistakes and as an adult you are to held accountable for your actions,especially when this type of mistake...in my United States Marine Corps opinion is unacceptable and unforgiveable!I am staying focused and I feel this loser is just like ,the war protesters and the human sheilds. In a sick way I have more respect for those folks,because at least they did something that they believe in.
To know what is right and not to do it is the worst cowardice-Confucious Semper-Fi!!:marine:

campen
03-28-03, 09:01 PM
God, country, family, Corps.

Reservist or not, he's a deserter.

If I were you, I would hunt the little bastard down, take him into custody and turn him over to the nearest command along with the information you have about his missing a movement.

Or, you could just beat the crap out of him. Maybe both, just not in that order...

Dave