PDA

View Full Version : Funeral protester charged as son steps on flag

thedrifter
07-06-07, 11:20 AM
Funeral protester charged as son steps on flag <br />
By Oskar Garcia - The Associated Press <br />
Posted : Friday Jul 6, 2007 8:09:11 EDT <br />
<br />
OMAHA, Neb. — A Kansas woman whose church protests at military...

yellowwing
07-06-07, 11:41 AM
ph**k Phelps!

3077India
07-06-07, 11:56 AM
...Phelps-Roper is a member of the Westboro Baptist Church in Topeka and the daughter of the church’s founder, the Rev. Fred Phelps.

Phelps-Roper said church members have protested at hundreds of military funerals across the country for 17 years. Westboro’s message during funeral protests is that the soldier deaths are God’s punishment for the nation accepting homosexuals...Here is the Westboro Baptist Church (http://www.godhatesfags.com/)'s website. They need to learn something about the REAL JESUS CHRIST who taught about LOVE and NOT HATE!!!!

erased
07-06-07, 12:16 PM
Don't bother charging these scumbags with things they can easily get out of. Just kill them. God help them if they are ever at the same funeral as me.

JinxJr
07-06-07, 12:41 PM
They're a disgrace to the State of Kansas and our country. I've been to a couple of PGR events where these morons have shown up and have even come face-to-face with this contemptable Bi*ch at, of all places, a Ron White performance at the Topeka Performing Arts Center; they were demonstrating on the front lawn. Their kids were running around with flags wrapped around them and she was holding a pole with the flag upside down. I swear I didn't see her when I bumped into her and stepped on her foot. (It was wearing sandals)

I can't wait to see what happens when these . . . whatever they are get to their judgement day when God sets them straight for putting their words in his mouth and assuming what He thinks.

Where's a runaway bus when you need one?

JinxJr
07-06-07, 01:15 PM
There's a bluecoat filter system on the network where I work. When I clicked on the link for the Westboro Baptist Church this is what came up on my screen...

RESTRICTED WEBSITE NOTICE

CATEGORY: (VIOLENCE/HATE/RACISM)

Says it all !

killerinstinct
07-06-07, 01:20 PM
Phelps-Roper said church members have protested at hundreds of military funerals across the country for 17 years. Westboro’s message during funeral protests is that the soldier deaths are God’s punishment for the nation accepting homosexuals.

Ellie if this is true it makes me wonder how many cocks jesus took up the ass to be crucified..

JinxJr
07-06-07, 02:06 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Westboro_Baptist_Church

DWG
07-06-07, 02:12 PM
if this is true it makes me wonder how many cocks jesus took up the ass to be crucified..

You gonna wake up in the morning completely ringed in by baptists! You Texans think Comanches were bad, just you wait!
:scared:
They'll "heal" ya to death!

:(

Phantom Blooper
07-06-07, 02:17 PM
1 Carefully Aimed Round........3.5 cents <br />
1 Dry Cleaning American Flag.....Free <br />
1 Dumb B***H locked up for above charges.... Bail Set <br />
<br />
<br />
1 Satisfied Marine...PRICELESS!!!!!:beer: <br />
<br />
:evilgrin:

drumcorpssnare
07-06-07, 02:43 PM
Sounds to me like Shirley needs a cick right in the kunt!:D
drumcorpssnare:usmc:

Future93
07-06-07, 03:06 PM
wow she sounds like a B***H!!!! since i'm aa kid, there are parental controls for me, and all the sites for that church posted ARE BLOCKED!!!! hmmm I wonder why??

crate78
07-06-07, 03:18 PM
She might find out appearing in the Sarpy County Courthouse on the wrong side of the law isn't exactly a stroll in the park.

Appearing in Sarpy County court for a speeding ticket was bad enough. The courthouse is a new, elaborate brick building--and they have to pay for it somehow.

crate

JinxJr
07-06-07, 03:23 PM
Unfortunately for those of us in Kansas, Nebraska probably won't keep her but I sincerely hope they'll squeeze the sh** out of her.

ssgtt32
07-06-07, 03:38 PM
Unfortunately for those of us in Kansas, Nebraska probably won't keep her but I sincerely hope they'll squeeze the sh** out of her.

You can't squeeze the s**t out of a TURD!

HOLM
07-06-07, 04:58 PM
I have had a couple face to face run in's with that bunch...

If it ever would become legal to take them out.. I would buy the ammo..

erased
07-06-07, 05:01 PM
I haven't seen them in person, but if I did, I may have trouble keeping consequences in mind.

HOLM
07-06-07, 05:21 PM
I haven't seen them in person, but if I did, I may have trouble keeping consequences in mind.

Trust me... it is tough... I was in the Topeka Reserve unit.. Did funerals and such.. and they were almost always there...

I was surprised to we never saw them at "Toys for Tots" events... but...

I took my daughter to the Circus... and there they were. Protesting ...

Yeah it is tough...

milkshake
07-06-07, 05:49 PM
lol i would get all my friends together dress and drag and protest the westboro baptist church just to spite them and instigate!
SODOMITES OF THE WORLD UNITE!!

Ironrider
07-06-07, 07:00 PM
I understand stupid is in season. No tag, no limit........:marine:

ChiefUSMC
07-06-07, 07:23 PM
Someone needs to ship there rears somewhere other than the USA. This is ridiculas I hope they pay the max fine.

Semper Fidelis

OLE SARG
07-06-07, 09:07 PM
This dumb ***** needs her ass kicked up between her shoulder blades so she'll have to take her shirt off to take a dump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I agree with Ironrider, there ought to be NO LIMIT on these pieces of SSSHHHIIITTTEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SEMPER FI,

Sgt Leprechaun
07-07-07, 05:57 PM
Thus once again proving that some people (and I use that word very loosely) just need killin.

Naturally, the "American Communist Liberals Union" would jump on this to 'defend' this piece of filth. What a big shock THAT is.

If these scum hate this country sooooo much, then they should be given a free ticket to some other, less hospitable place, such as Waziristan, Mozambique, Somalia, or other land that might be more to their liking. Let's see how long they would survive there.

erased
07-07-07, 06:55 PM
"American Communist Liberals Union"

Ohhh, I see what you did there. You changed the words so it means something different than intended... how clever.

Laws against ruining our flag are unconstitutional no matter how much we may disagree. On the other hand, I'd like to see this wench hanged for most of what she does.

yellowwing
07-07-07, 07:42 PM
Well hey, The Bill of Right applies to everyone no matter how distasteful they are.

Sgt Leprechaun
07-07-07, 08:05 PM
"American Communist Liberals Union"

Ohhh, I see what you did there. You changed the words so it means something different than intended... how clever.

Laws against ruining our flag are unconstitutional no matter how much we may disagree. On the other hand, I'd like to see this wench hanged for most of what she does.

I agree with the hanging comment LOL.

The 'unconstitutionality' issue is a recent invention by the Supremes. It was controversial at the time, and remains so.

The ACLU has been backed by hard core left wing elements, (i.e. the communists) and liberals (i.e. 'the liberals') for decades. Thus, it's merely truth in advertising.

PEGwinn
07-07-07, 11:37 PM
These nutjobs are shooting themselves in the foot every time they show up to protest.

Each of us gave up some things in our lives to ensure that being publically stupid is never against the law. In the ol brain housing group I still stand by that.

But, I have to admit that every time I see em, my first gut reaction is "Ready on the right, ready on the left......". Sometimes being disciplined is tough. The Patriot Guard Riders are doing a bang up job of countering the Westboro village idiots.

Here in Texas, we have a law that prevents them from protesting for an hour before or after a funeral. In Lubbock, that law is enforced.

OLE SARG
07-08-07, 08:19 AM
The aclu, in my opinion, needs to be housed in a nut hut somewhere!!!!!!!!! Bunch ****ing left-wing NUTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
They have their ****ing rights and I have mine, just don't trip over mine!!!!!

SEMPER FI,