PDA

View Full Version : I Hope This Is The Right Place To Post This

SGT-JOHN-ADDY
07-06-07, 08:13 AM
I'M SORRY BUT I WANTED TO POST THIS. I'M A SINGLE FATHER AS MANY OF YOU KNOW AND ANYTIME I HEAR SOMETHING ABOUT A CHILD BEING HURT BY A ADULT THAT ISN'T THERE PARENT JUST GOES RIGHT THRU ME. I WAS...

thedrifter
07-06-07, 08:21 AM
This is so disgusting, a man bites off the lip and ear of Girlfriend's Daughter. What is this world coming to?

The righteous inmates of wherever prison this scum is sent will dahmer his azz.;)

Ellie

SGT-JOHN-ADDY
07-06-07, 08:27 AM
O TRUST ME!!!! If this happened to my girls....I would be in prison because I would kill the mther f*cker......

DWG
07-06-07, 08:34 AM
O TRUST ME!!!! If this happened to my girls....I would be in prison because I would kill the mther f*cker......

That's the problem! They would send you up for dealing real "justice" to this scum, probably for twenty years. He won't get over 6 years. They ought to bloody him up a bit and throw him in a pit of ravenous pit bulls. That would be true justice!
:mad:

maverickmarine
07-06-07, 08:44 AM
That is freakin' horrible. Get a rope!

DWG
07-06-07, 08:52 AM
That is freakin' horrible. Get a rope!

Too quick! I still like the dog pit! More fitting to the crime!

SGT-JOHN-ADDY
07-06-07, 08:53 AM
Yes it is horrible. All I think about is my kids being 3 an 5

jetdawgg
07-06-07, 09:06 AM
Send that idiot to the Squadbay Now!!!!!!!!!

http://ghsweb.k12.ar.us/bulldogs/BDMARIN2.JPG

JinxJr
07-06-07, 09:30 AM
Want to know where registered offenders are in your neighborhood? (if your state registers child predators/sex offenders)

http://www.familywatchdog.us/

GUNNY MAX
07-06-07, 10:27 AM
He Needs To Be Hung Up By His B***s And Used As A Speed Bag

Sgt0811
07-06-07, 11:30 AM
After my 35 yr old daughter, her 12 yr old son and 6 yr old daughter were murdered May 25, 2006, I have no use for people like this guy. Good thing for me that my kids murderer also killed himself or I would be in prison.
Guys like this should never walk the earth again.

yellowwing
07-06-07, 12:03 PM
I'm just Left of center, but I think ANY child predator needs to ride Old Sparky.
http://users.bestweb.net/~rg/Electric%20Chairs/NY2.jpg

3077India
07-06-07, 12:33 PM
THE PHUKING B@$T@RD SHOULD BE DRAWN AND QUARTERED AND ALL THE PIECES THROWN INTO THE SHARK TANK AT SEAWORLD. :mad: :mad:

MacAngus
07-06-07, 01:27 PM
The Drifter is right. When this phukin douche bag gets in the big house those boys don't play around they're gonna make him bite his own lips off.Plus he's gonna be terrorized every waking minute until they finally kill this *******.

JinxJr
07-06-07, 02:11 PM
Corrections Officer: "Hey Bubba, you're new girlfriend is here!"

SGT-JOHN-ADDY
07-06-07, 02:26 PM
Yes Hopefully Someone Will Make Him There B*tch When He Gets To Prison And The Same With Her Because Maybe I Took It Wrong But From What I Read She Was Involved Too And If So Hopefully They Will Do The Same To Her Too.

mikeMC
07-06-07, 02:26 PM
Its heinous, too bad the laws in Massachusetts aren't strict enough to deter that sort of behavior better. They'll probably get on SSI because they are 'stressed out' therefore require 'assistance'. I'd like to 'assist' these monsters alright!

mikeMC
07-06-07, 02:37 PM
:thumbdown Too bad it happened in Massachusetts, REAL justice will not be served against these MONSTERS.

SGT-JOHN-ADDY
07-06-07, 07:07 PM
I can't stand people that does this sh*t to children. It just makes me want to go and put my d*mn K-BAR thru his throat.

Ironrider
07-06-07, 07:07 PM
I've been a cop for 23 years now and if I could explain 'stupid', I'd put myself and every bartender I know out of work. I deal with this kinda scum every damn day and I still can't figure it out...:mad:

OLE SARG
07-06-07, 09:09 PM
These are the turds the aclu really likes to help out ------------ it should be open season on *******s who would defend scum like this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Of course, the aclu is SSSCCCUUUMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SEMPER FI,

jetdoc
07-06-07, 09:37 PM
The Drifter is right. When this phukin douche bag gets in the big house those boys don't play around they're gonna make him bite his own lips off.Plus he's gonna be terrorized every waking minute until they finally kill this *******.

As messed up as prison is they do have a code and azzholes who hurt children or rape women are scum off of the bottom of scum. He will be hurt, badly, first chance someone gets. :mad:

3077India
07-06-07, 09:47 PM
As messed up as prison is they do have a code and azzholes who hurt children or rape women are scum off of the bottom of scum. He will be hurt, badly, first chance someone gets. :mad:I used to work at Louisiana State Penitentiary at Angola (Louisiana's Big House) and I can vouch for that. The inmates considered such crimes to not be crimes at all, but something much worse than crime, if you can 'magine what that could be. At Angola if an inmate was discovered to have hurt a child his life wasn't worth livin' for a minute and the guards didn't give a $h!t either.

Sgt Leprechaun
07-07-07, 06:09 PM
Sadly, he'll be put in isolation and never the general population. More's the pity, since the prison code takes "good care" of short eyes such as him.

This is a perfect example of human filth that needs to be taken to the town square and either whipped to death with cat-o-nine tails in the pillory, or beaten to death with cinderblocks. His woman would follow his unlamented demise in the same manner. The bodies should be ground up, then incinerated in the nearest blast furnace.

Sgt 08, my condolences on your loss. I feel the same way, I assure you. If I didn't get the scum prior to lockup, I'd pay someone inside the joint. We Irish tend to be that way. He would pray for death if my wife, the Apache, located him. It would be neither quick, nor easy.