PDA

View Full Version : France say they will help

Sgt Sostand
03-18-03, 06:40 PM
France say now they will help if the US is attack with chemical weapons i wouldnt trust them

leroy8541
03-18-03, 06:46 PM
Sour Grapes. ehh?

firstsgtmike
03-18-03, 06:53 PM
France wants to come in AFTER chemical weapons are used?

Tell them thanks, but no thanks.

And they can tear up the bills Saddam owes them for selling the chemicals and weapons to Iraq.

They made their choice. Now all Iraqi debts to France are marked "Paid in Full", with or without a chemical attack.

wrbones
03-18-03, 06:56 PM
France alwaya seems to work this way. Fuss and fude and fume and then back pedal at the last minute. This time they may have stepped on their cranks.

greensideout
03-18-03, 07:23 PM
Will someone please send France a spine.

It seems that none can be found in the whole country!

SHOOTER1
03-18-03, 08:40 PM
You cant blame them, since we will foot the entire bill,and they want in on the divvying up after its over,now that they know we dont give a flying F*** about them, they want to cash in after its over. We could have them march in front of our troops,sort of like the yellow canarys they are, just to test for gas and such.:yes:

Sgt Sostand
03-18-03, 09:17 PM
SHOOTER1 the way to go LOL

SgtBigK
03-18-03, 09:34 PM
They can help us by going into Iraq and teaching the Iraqis how to surrender. Otherwise, we don't need their "help".

leroy8541
03-18-03, 09:40 PM
I heard the Iraqi's are already practicing the surrender thing, they are pretty good at it. hahahha

Roberto T. Cast
03-18-03, 11:11 PM
Posted on the Sgt Grit Bulletin Board

Q: Have you heard about the new French flag?
A: It is a white cross on a white backgound.

From David Letterman

"France wants more evidence....The last time France wanted more evidence it rolled right through France with a German Flag."

From Sgt Grit Bulletin Board: Why might the French send troops to the Gulf?

To teach the Iraqis how to surrender.

Barndog
03-19-03, 04:45 AM
Maybe the French have their money for the Gazelle and Mirage parts already...

I say:

France, Germany, Russia - and whoever else.......

I hope you rot in your economic ruin with the rest of the EU and the remains of the UN.

With US...............

Or AGAINST US........

Semper Fidelis

Sgt Sostand
03-19-03, 11:50 AM
I think the UN will fall apart cause of this..........

marine1970
03-19-03, 12:07 PM
They are going to let us borrow an accordian.

JChristin
03-19-03, 01:38 PM
Originally posted by leroy8541
Sour Grapes. ehh?

No Leroy,

Crispy French Fry

if only I had a graphic for that one! hey Gary...where are you?

semper fi
jchristin

SHOOTER1
03-19-03, 08:51 PM
I truly hope the U.N. falls apart, the U.S. pays the majority of the bills, and still has to do the policing of the world at our expense, we stopped paying awhile ago, and it almost fell apart then.:banana:

Sgt Sostand
03-19-03, 10:11 PM
i think the UN have played their last card

JChristin
03-20-03, 01:29 AM
As much as I would like to see that pack of do-nothing socialite weasels demobilize, it isn’t going to happen. We need them. Yap, you heard that right.

Because the UN refused to act, particularly in light to the illegal acts committed against humanity by Saddam and his evil regime, especially the atrocities inflicted upon the Iraqi people – they owe us and, above all and more importantly, the Iraqi people. There will be enough “civilized” crow passed around for their inaction to have stopped the inhuman sadism that occurred – and which we lead the way with a coalition.

We need them to confirm, justify, and legitimize the interim government - and more importantly - the eventual and permanent democratic (or constitutional monarchy) government that follows. Afterall, we may be the world’s only superpower, but it’s important that we remain “humble” and act like a “brother among brothers.” We must light the way for others to follow. However, I am the first to admit, I’d enjoy rubbing their pig headed noses in the soft warm **** they deserve to smell for a very long time.

semper fi,
jchristin

NEWB
03-20-03, 02:14 AM
Think I will break out my CD of "CASABLANCA", drink some Jack Daniels and laugh at the FROGS.

Sgt Sostand
03-20-03, 06:19 AM
the USA should pull out of the UN and let the rest have it France <br />
Germany let them be in Charge of the UN put France up Front LOL