PDA

View Full Version : Typical day in a infantry MOS?

drummer9
06-30-07, 11:28 AM
I'm leaving for bootcamp in 2 weeks, and I was wondering after all the training what will a typical day be like? My MOS is Infantry. What exactly will be my job everyday? What are my typical work hours? What will each day consist of?

Thank you.

Evan

BR34
06-30-07, 04:14 PM
Do a little searching on this forum and you'll find plenty of information on this topic.

Marine84
06-30-07, 04:46 PM
yawn.........................

Echo_Four_Bravo
06-30-07, 06:11 PM
Honestly, I wonder how many times this exact question has been asked. It has to be at least 50.

thewookie
07-01-07, 07:00 AM
typical day in the grunts, hmm

you'll get up around 8am
you'll get some chow at 9am
you'll walk around the base saluting officers from 10-12pm
12pm eat chow
1pm you'll take a nice nap
4pm you'll walk to chow
4-6pm you'll eat chow and drink some wine
6pm- whenever, you'll chase skirt and just chill

but it might have changed a little since I got out,,,

I hope in two weeks you learn to stop asking stupid questions,,,or you're going to be real tired, real quick.

Phantom Blooper
07-01-07, 07:40 AM
yawn.........................

Ditto!

awb5711
07-02-07, 10:57 AM
I'm up...they see me...I'm down! I'm up...they see me...I'm down! I'm up...they see me...I'm down! I'm up...they see me...I'm down! I'm up...they see me...I'm down! I'm up...they see me...I'm down! I'm up...they see me...I'm down! I'm up...they see me...I'm down!

killerinstinct
07-02-07, 11:05 AM
when your not in the field you are cleaning from rocks to sweeping dirt...clean clean clean if you arent busy doing somethign related to your job; Clean clean clean. This is the basics to EVERY MOS in the Corps. Enlisted only