PDA

View Full Version : What ever happened to SEMPER FI????

zx6rdr
06-28-07, 04:00 PM
LOS ANGELES — <br />
<br />
The Marines Corps said Tuesday it had dropped all charges against a sergeant in exchange for his testimony against fellow Marines accused of killing 24 civilians in Haditha,:mad:...

jetdawgg
06-28-07, 04:19 PM
http://i.a.cnn.net/cnn/2006/POLITICS/08/02/haditha.suit/story.murtha.gi.jpg

FistFu68
06-28-07, 05:15 PM
:evilgrin: WOULD (YOU) TAKE A LIFE SENTENCE,AT HARD LABOR;AND A DISHONABLE FOR A TRIGGER HAPPY COMRADE???:evilgrin: S/F THAT:iwo:

rheinmark187
06-28-07, 05:36 PM
what a turd.

hrscowboy
06-28-07, 06:54 PM
No Corporal if these young men crossed the line then they should be burned..

Robert Browell
06-28-07, 06:56 PM
Well,we weren't there,but the Sgt. was:flag: ! Might be wise to wait for more information,before we judge him to harshly.:yes:

rheinmark187
06-28-07, 07:02 PM
No Corporal if these young men crossed the line then they should be burned..

hmm, I'll stick with what I said. The evidence is not pointing toward a conviction of unpremeditated murder, but he's ready to testify. NCIS is very good about finding out who the weak man is, I'm sure he's thinking he can salvage his career from this too.

If they crossed "the line" for me that would be going on a rampage, killing women and children in order to vent their anger, grief, and disgust at the death of their squadmate due to the actions of people in that village. That's what the case is built around, and it's rather flimsy.

If they crossed "the line" they deserve a fair conviction, with the inclusion of mitigating circumstances, like any courts martial. There's nothing that has come out about the case that indicates that they need to be burned: harshly punished for especially igregious violation of the UCMJ.:iwo:

zx6rdr
06-28-07, 08:10 PM
All- <br />
<br />
From the information that I have read, This Sgt was up on charges as well as his junior Marines. In fact, in one of the statements that I found a LCpl and Pfc both testified that the Sgt led...

jetdawgg
06-29-07, 09:11 AM
Sh1t rolls downhill and from what I have read and heard the SGT is going to tell all to save his hide.

I will reserve judgement until all of the trial is over and the facts are in. I am totally with the Marines who stand by each other:usmc:

jetdawgg
06-30-07, 09:54 AM
&lt;TABLE width=&quot;100%&quot; align=center border=0&gt;&lt;TBODY&gt;&lt;TR&gt;&lt;TD colSpan=2&gt;Marines Cut and Run – Drop Charges Against Vet Who Claimed Iraq War is Illegal <br />
“Marines Cower at a Real Debate on Whether War...

FistFu68
06-30-07, 10:06 AM
:usmc: A HARD RAIN IS GONNA FALL :usmc:

jetdawgg
06-30-07, 10:14 AM
http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u17/jetdawgg/iwo-post.jpg

Madden is currently on tour with fellow vets going to military bases to reach out to active duty troops and urge them to get involved in efforts to end the war.

FistFu68
06-30-07, 10:21 AM
:usmc: A HARD RAIN IS FALLING :usmc:

jetdawgg
06-30-07, 10:32 AM
:usmc:

MOUNTAINWILLIAM
06-30-07, 08:52 PM
The same thing is happening to Semper Fi that has already happened to the vast majority of the country (HOORAY FOR ME and ***** the rest).

Semper Fi

adrianhill01
07-01-07, 05:45 AM
Semper I, Fcuk the other guy.

jetdawgg
07-01-07, 01:45 PM
adrianhill01, how appropo. Move the "F" and add a few more letters to get the meaning

marine6674
07-01-07, 03:22 PM
If those so called Marines di what they say than they are no longer Marines.
Marines are taught to stand each other.
SEMPER FI

FistFu68
07-01-07, 03:59 PM
:evilgrin: YOU EVER BEEN IN A MARINE BRIG??? UP ON MURDER CHARGES,IN A MAXIMUM SECURITY CELL;GETTING YOU'R AZZ SANITIZED 24/7!!!I WANNA HEAR YOU'R SONG,AFTER ONLY A MONTH.YOU WOULD DROP A DIME IN A...

ggyoung
07-02-07, 10:58 AM
Fist+++++++++++++You are so right on that. Having worked the brig as a NCOIC of "B" block max. sec. Happy Valley Vietnam. I have watched a lot of boys come in to the brig doing time for murder, drugs, U.A. and a host of outher things they come in thinking they are big sh!t by the end of the day they have been beat up a few times and have became Big Al's lover they will do anything to get out of there.

Sgt Leprechaun
07-03-07, 05:39 PM
Sigh. It's sad, but not typical anymore I'm afraid. Seems like more and more, instead of holding people accountable, or trying to get to 'the truth', (whatever it may be) NCIS et al are more interested in getting a conviction, ANY conviction, to justify everything they've done.

I am going to withhold judgement in this case until I see all the facts, but I believe this is a political prosecution designed to appease the screaming lefties. Now, I could be proven wrong on that, ya never know.

And, the Madden kid should have simply said "Thank you" and went on his way instead of blowing off from the sewer under his nose. Anything worthwhile he might have had to say will be colored, IMO, from this point on by the fact that he's a bloviating idiot.

ggyoung
07-06-07, 01:37 PM
If you want to read about murder in a combat zone, read "Blues Bastards"