PDA

View Full Version : Leathernck.com makes Washington Post

Shaffer
03-17-03, 03:48 PM
An article was published on March 14th which included Leatherneck.com. The article is called "Rallying Around the Flag Online" and can be found here:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A24984-2003Mar14.html

Semper Fi,
Jerry
:marine:

wrbones
03-17-03, 04:01 PM
Thank me, Jerry. In the course of my online activism, I asked her to stop by here and take a look at the other side.

On the other hand, we might end up with a few more trolls to deal with....OOPS.

SheWolf
03-17-03, 04:02 PM
Originally posted by wrbones
Thank me, Jerry. In the course of my online activism, I asked her to stop by here and take a look at the other side.

On the other hand, we might end up with a few more trolls to deal with....OOPS.

oh,,,, I hate trolls............................................ .............:mad:

Shaffer
03-17-03, 04:08 PM
A very big "Thank you" is in order. Outstanding job!

Semper Fi,

greensideout
03-17-03, 06:05 PM
Looks like leatherneck.com received it's correct position as number one listing in "support of the troops".

Congrats to Jerry and all others that make this the best place to have fun and to bounce the ideas and issues off our brother Marines.

SHOOTER1
03-17-03, 08:43 PM
Shaffer, Bones, You both deserve a OooRah, It does make me wonder why the Wash.Post published it, Bones , did you have a weapon on you at the time.:yes:

wrbones
03-17-03, 08:51 PM
Naw. I just called her objectivity into question and told her where to look for info on the other side of the issue is all.

She didn't like bein' questioned about her objectivity I think.

I sent an email questioning her objectivity. I told her about leatherneck.com and asked her to look under support our troops in Google. She informed me that she was doing another article covering the other side of the story. So there we are.

SHOOTER1
03-17-03, 08:53 PM
Sounds like an offer she couldnt refuse.

wrbones
03-17-03, 08:54 PM
I did apologise for casting aspersions on her professionalism.
I think we're square.

SHOOTER1
03-17-03, 08:58 PM
Ah bones, you chick magnet you.

wrbones
03-17-03, 09:01 PM
I didn't flirt with her!

Not that I wasn't tempted you understand.....

...she is a woman after all.

SHOOTER1
03-17-03, 09:06 PM
And you gave up beer too, uhah sure, LMAOROF