PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul: "No Amnesty, No Welfare for Illegal Aliens"

jetdawgg
06-24-07, 01:48 PM
June 18, 2007 -- ARLINGTON, VA – The Ron Paul campaign issued the following statement:

"As a congressman, Ron Paul has been a leader in the fight to end illegal immigration. He voted for a border fence, opposes the current Senate "compromise" bill, and introduced legislation to end birth right citizenship. Dr. Paul has consistently warned Americans about the looming menace of the North American Union and is the only presidential candidate calling for an end to welfare benefits, mandatory medical care and free education for illegal aliens.

"No leader in Washington has fought to end illegal immigration harder than Congressman Ron Paul," said Ron Paul 2008 campaign chairman Kent Snyder. "Dr. Paul knows that America must never grant amnesty to those who are in our country illegally."

The following are statements Dr. Paul has made in the U.S. House of Representatives:

-- "The much-vaunted Senate "compromise" on immigration is a compromise alright: a compromise of our laws, a compromise of our sovereignty, and a compromise of the Second Amendment. That anyone in Washington believes this is a credible approach to solving our immigration crisis suggests just how out of touch our political elites really are."

-- "If we reward millions who came here illegally, surely millions more will follow suit. Ten years from now we will be in the same position, with a whole new generation of lawbreakers seeking amnesty."

-- "...real national security cannot be achieved unless and until our borders are physically secured. It's as simple as that. All the talk about fighting terror and making America safer is meaningless without border security. It makes no sense to seek terrorists abroad if our own front door is left unlocked."

Source: Ron Paul campaign

http://www.allamericanpatriots.com/48725163_ron_paul_ron_paul_no_amnesty_no_welfare_i llegal_aliens

10thzodiac
06-25-07, 07:41 AM
[Snippet Ron Paul above]

[quote] -- "...real national security cannot be achieved unless and until our borders are physically secured. It's as simple as that. All the talk about fighting terror and making America safer is meaningless without border security. It makes no sense to seek terrorists abroad if our own front door is left unlocked." [Un-quote]

1933, General Smedley Butler: "Let's build up a national defense so tight that even a rat couldn't crawl through!"

crate78
06-25-07, 09:00 AM
If Ron Paul gets on the ballot, he's got my vote. I submit a dark horse like Paul will come through by election time.

I've suggested all along that by the time the primaries come along, the current crop of front-runners will be burned out and broke, and the public will be sick and tired of seeing them spout the same BS without any new ideas or even any ideas that appeal to the public.

crate

Sgt Leprechaun
06-25-07, 11:42 AM
OK, maybe he's not as nutty as I thought he was....LOL.

10thzodiac
06-25-07, 12:01 PM
If Ron Paul gets on the ballot, he's got my vote. I submit a dark horse like Paul will come through by election time.

I've suggested all along that by the time the primaries come along, the current crop of front-runners will be burned out and broke, and the public will be sick and tired of seeing them spout the same BS without any new ideas or even any ideas that appeal to the public.

crate

Not only am I with you on this one crate, I hope you/we are right he'll be the Republican candidate for president.

I do think he is saying what the silent majority wants to hear !

Kudos to you Jetdawagg :thumbup:

SF

10thz

drumcorpssnare
06-25-07, 04:25 PM
I'll bet Ron Paul is a direct descendant of Smedley Darlington Butler!:D

I definitely agree with his point of view...Mr. Paul's views, that is.

drumcorpssnare:usmc:

Gary Hall
06-25-07, 08:24 PM
I have to agree with everything he's said so far. Gary Hall, Tyler, TX

jetdawgg
06-26-07, 09:26 AM
Dr. Paul has been on point thus far....:usmc: