PDA

View Full Version : Mos

rellcb3
06-21-07, 03:17 PM
my friend scored only a 31 on the asvab and he is going in for supply aint that like the most boring mos in the corps or can it be exciting

davblay
06-21-07, 03:30 PM
my friend scored only a 31 on the asvab and he is going in for supply aint that like the most boring mos in the corps or can it be exciting

Let me know if you think you'd like supply when you are in the SAND BOX, ok? Being in the rear with the gear isn't always that cozy little job you think it is!

BR34
06-21-07, 03:42 PM
I'm sure delivering those supplies to the grunts in Iraq will be pretty boring for him...except for the combat part.

killerinstinct
06-21-07, 03:55 PM

depends on what kind of supply but id think crash fire and rescure would be boring yea if a class B mishap happens it gets exciting but for the most part they just sit around cleaning their gear or taking turns sitting in the middle of a runway waiting for a plane with hotbrakes to go gear up in their silver suits and sit and watch the plane...

So take ur pick personally i think any S shop job is boring too now that we are on the subject

rellcb3
06-21-07, 05:19 PM
with supply it wouldnt be nothing to make a career out of would it?

rellcb3
06-21-07, 05:26 PM
is it possible to change your MOS

Echo_Four_Bravo
06-21-07, 05:43 PM
You can change your MOS until you go to boot camp. Then you're pretty much stuck.

TazMatt
06-21-07, 06:32 PM
I take offense to anybody that downgrades supply people for without supplies remember nothing will get done. try going into combat without your helmet or your boots and uniforms period did you forget who gave you those uniforms and everything else you needed to survive in boot camp or any where else. Always remember every job is important in the Marine Corp for without us in supply you could not fight your wars and have things replenished when they run out or get low on gear.Even out of combat supply is still neede because you have inspections and you have to have good equipment and other things. As was said supply is not for everyone but I enjoyed six years of it and picked up rank fairly easy. It can lead to good jobs on the outside also.

rellcb3
06-21-07, 06:50 PM
jobs on the outside like what sergeant

Echo_Four_Bravo
06-21-07, 07:07 PM
Every retail company in the world has a warehouse, the people that run those make good money and are in demand.

You know, there is a shift key on your keyboard that will allow you to use capital letters. Give it a shot.

killerinstinct
06-22-07, 07:59 AM
there you go wal mart distribution center