PDA

View Full Version : Baby died after pacifier taped to face

LCPLE3
06-21-07, 01:30 AM
Wash. mother charged with manslaughter, faces up to 8 1/2 years in prison <br />
<br />
LAKE STEVENS, Wash. - A woman has been charged in the death of her 4-month-old son after telling authorities she had taped...

Sgt Leprechaun
06-21-07, 05:36 AM
Nice. She should be beaten with cinderblocks, repeatedly, and continually. Until there is nothing left but a greasy spot on the ground. Then that can be washed down the nearest storm sewer and into the ocean.

Why does the gummint require the guy cutting my hair to have a license, but any 2 jackasses can git jiggy wid it and make a kid with no problem at all and no supervision?

I've never understood that.

thedrifter
06-21-07, 06:19 AM
I see dumb people...which never think out a situation....

Ellie

JCam0331
06-21-07, 10:26 AM
Nice. She should be beaten with cinderblocks, repeatedly, and continually. Until there is nothing left but a greasy spot on the ground. Then that can be washed down the nearest storm sewer and into the ocean.

Why does the gummint require the guy cutting my hair to have a license, but any 2 jackasses can git jiggy wid it and make a kid with no problem at all and no supervision?

I've never understood that.

I'd want my barber to have a license too...preferably a graduate of beauty school because I don't want my style messed up and looking like a retard

Sgt Leprechaun
06-21-07, 10:31 AM
I could do SO much with that.....but will just let it ride LOL

davecerami275
06-21-07, 01:07 PM
my german shephard just had 4 pups. she is a better mother than this dumb b!t(he!!!!!

drumcorpssnare
06-21-07, 01:40 PM
19 yr. old Bonnie needs to have a cement vibrator jammed down her throat, taped around her head, and the switch turned on "HIGH", for about 10 days!
:evilgrin:
drumcorpssnare:usmc:

10thzodiac
06-21-07, 08:32 PM
They got some crazy MF's out here !

I had a girl working for me whose husband (army-paratrooper) made his toddler son eat his mess to potty train him. DCFS banned him from being alone with their kids (2). They divorced and I seen the SOB with his new wife and their little one in a local restaurant. The guy your mother warned you about. Incidentally, he was a mama's boy according to his wife.

The first time I met him, his wife wanted time off in the middle of day just days after she started working for me. I asked what for, she said that her husband was arrested and she had to bail him out. I just happened to be in the town he was arrested in and said, "I'll bail him out." He knocked a little old lady down on a job interview that went bad. He was applying for job as a store dick.

The more I know people, the less I know them !!!

He lives in a corn field in Indiana now.

Sgt Leprechaun
06-25-07, 05:12 AM
Hopefully, UNDER the field.

10thzodiac
06-25-07, 08:36 AM
Sergeant Lep, have you ever noticed how allot of females are attracted to bad boys ? Then later, they are sorry they were.

I saw a biology documentary once, that women when they are ovulating they are attracted to masculine men and when not they prefer passive. Must be a survival of the species throw back to when we were not civilized.

When the mating opposite sex look at each other there are thousand of subliminal calculations going on in each prospective mates mind for reproductive purposes. To name a few, clear skin (health), wide shoulders-deep voice (protection), curves (female re-productiveness). The ones that intrigue me are that pupils of the eye will enlarge telling subliminally to a potential partner they are liked (accepted) also smiling showing teeth indicates friendship (un-hostile). Next time you see a models face close up selling a product in a magazine, look and see how large their pupils have been photo enhanced, Madison Avenue knows what sells !

So when you see a couple kissing are they in love, or is it nature way of passing strong genes on for the survival of the species ?

Remember in the wild, it is the strong males genes that mate, not the weak ones !

The problem with our society is that prehistoric male and female genes have bridged the gap to quickly between civilized and walking around with a club.

Sgt Leprechaun
06-25-07, 09:05 AM
Very true. I see that stuff almost daily in my job...

OLE SARG
06-25-07, 09:48 AM
That ***** needs her head wrapped in duct tape!!!

SEMPER FI,