PDA

View Full Version : Recommendation

JCam0331
06-18-07, 09:47 PM
I started breaking out recently and purchased some Johnson and Johnson Clean & Clear Maximum Strength Invisible Blemish Treatment

after only a few hours, most of my pimples have reduced in size and swelling

strongly recommend to fellow Marines lol

snickel777
06-19-07, 12:57 AM
Wut the

drumcorpssnare
06-19-07, 12:33 PM
There's a few people who frequent this forum...(who shall remain nameless) who should avoid this product at all costs!
Otherwise, that "pimple" they call a head, would shrink up and disapear!:D
drumcorpssnare:usmc:

sdk87to91
06-19-07, 02:00 PM
Got anything for Chronic danadruff and scalp itching. Any hair longer than Marine Corps Reg and my danadruff goes exponential.

drumcorpssnare
06-19-07, 02:07 PM
All I know is...don't ever get your Preparation-H mixed up with your Dentu-Grip!!!:banana:
drumcorpssnare:usmc:

JCam0331
06-19-07, 08:50 PM
sorry...I don't have a problem with dandruff so I wouldn't know. But the acne medication is effective though. I have a few pimples here and there that **** me off. Theyve all died down.

bootlace15
06-19-07, 09:12 PM
the best medication for acne is two forefingers and a little bit of pressure. Its free and only takes seconds.................

bootlace15 out

why spend money when its not necessary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10thzodiac
06-19-07, 09:28 PM
The best treatment that I heard of is Tetracycline. My son had an average case of zits and that took care of it.

Although not good for young children whose teeth haven't developed yet, they'll get what is called a Tetracycline stain, a translucent condition that makes the teeth look dark (Black).

I had my share of pimples into my twenties, I know where you are coming from http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/tsmileys2/17.gif

JCam0331
06-20-07, 08:38 AM
the best medication for acne is two forefingers and a little bit of pressure. Its free and only takes seconds.................

bootlace15 out

why spend money when its not necessary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

even a PFC can afford a 5 dollar medication that will last months lol

jinelson
06-20-07, 08:59 AM
Thanks bro Im sure your post will help those who need it. I remember a poor kid in my boot platoon that really had it bad. He had a complex about it from the get go and then our Senior named hi Pvt. Pizza Face and made him cover his head with his skivvey shirt at the mess hall at chow. Our pick up DI told him his face looked like a NASA photo of the moon. I felt sorry for him until he became my squad leader lol.

Jim

JCam0331
06-20-07, 09:18 AM
that sucks..I just get a pimple here and there and it drives me nuts

but this medication has proven to be very effective so thought I might share.

10thzodiac
06-20-07, 10:31 PM
Thanks bro Im sure your post will help those who need it. I remember a poor kid in my boot platoon that really had it bad. He had a complex about it from the get go and then our Senior named hi Pvt. Pizza Face and made him cover his head with his skivvey shirt at the mess hall at chow. Our pick up DI told him his face looked like a NASA photo of the moon. I felt sorry for him until he became my squad leader lol.

Jim

We had a kid with a real bad case of Acne in boot. I remember the DI thought he wasn't washing his face good enough. I still cringe remembering the DI scrubbing his face with a washcloth all rolled up tightly. Amazingly his face got somewhat better. In ITR he was a mess again.

My friend that was in the army face is scarred from acne. I remember telling him that they now say carbohydrates aggravates the condition. He said that's great, all I drank in Korea was beer [carbohydrate] because the water was bad. His army buddies called him flies !

When I met this character at college, he was drinking 2 cases of beer a day until they pumped his stomach for a couple of weeks for pancreatitis. Now he's on Zantac because he drinks to much coffee. He did stop smoking after he watched his live-in mother-in-law die from emphysema in his home. He told me that he dreams about smoking and when he wakes up he can taste it; he said, he never wanted to die the way his mother-in-law did.